Stayed for couple of nights and it was comfy and convenient for Harry Potter Studio Tour. Good facilities Receptionist guys were both very friendly and helpful throughout stay. Lovely warm pool to relax in and nice grounds for a walk. Bar food lovely (try the chilli). Warning: the taxis seem to charge what they think they can get away with, both to/from the studio tour and to/from Watford Junction station. They vary greatly and I had to renegotiate to get a fair price!
Will stay here again and recommend to all
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 22 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens, Hunton Park is a charming Queen Anne Mansion house with extensive meeting, training and special event facilities, including a dedicated marquee. Coupled with modern refurbished bedrooms, Hunton Park is a fantastic location for business meetings, training, weddings through to short relaxing leisure stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Mercure London North Watford Hunton Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Venues Hunton Park Hotel Kings Langley
- Mercure London North Watford Hunton Park Hotel Hunton Bridge, Hertfordshire