We picked the hotel because of its proximity to the Harry Potter studio tour. A good choice for that, just a five minute drive away, although the road has loads of speed bumps on it,
The hotel is misleading as it looks as if it is an old manor house in lovely grounds, but the rooms are in a modern annexe. Our room (31) was tiny but clean, and the bathroom was perfectly acceptable. Wifi worked fine. The breakfast was plentiful, but I'm not sure we got £8.50 worth each,
Staff all very good, although they were desperate to service our room. Our tour was booked for 12.30 so we weren't in a rush, and our door was knocked twice to see what time we wanted the service done!
Bar food and bar fine, and there are a couple of good pubs within walking distance for a drink and evening meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 22 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens, Hunton Park is a charming Queen Anne Mansion house with extensive meeting, training and special event facilities, including a dedicated marquee. Coupled with modern refurbished bedrooms, Hunton Park is a fantastic location for business meetings, training, weddings through to short relaxing leisure stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your De Vere Hunton Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Venues Hunton Park Hotel Kings Langley
- De Vere Hunton Park Hunton Bridge, Hertfordshire