My wife and I stayed for only one night, we booked because of a DeVere promotion at a very cheap price.
As said, the rooms are fairly small and the bathrooms also, a small criticism here is the shower which is adequate at best. However the standard of cleanliness was good and the beds (we had twins) very comfy.
The grounds are superb, it must be a lovely place for a wedding!
We did not have dinner, however the menu and prices seemed reasonable and quite a few people were dining.
We had room 58 which is situated in the "Barn" and we had no problems with noise, door banging etc as previous comments state.
The breakfast was superb, really good quality food well cooked and plentiful.......lovely sausages!
All staff we encountered were friendly and efficient.
If you're a smoker there is a nice smoking area just outside the bar with seats and a great view of the gardens.
Our only downside was the location of the Hotel as there is nothing worth seeing for miles around apart from the Universal Studios .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 22 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens, Hunton Park is a charming Queen Anne Mansion house with extensive meeting, training and special event facilities, including a dedicated marquee. Coupled with modern refurbished bedrooms, Hunton Park is a fantastic location for business meetings, training, weddings through to short relaxing leisure stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your De Vere Hunton Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Venues Hunton Park Hotel Kings Langley
- De Vere Hunton Park Hunton Bridge, Hertfordshire