Had a very good 2 night stay at Hunton Park for a surprise birthday party on the Saturday. The food was superb, both the buffet dinner and the breakfasts. The room was lovely and the bed really comfortable. It was a little hot but then we like a cool bedroom, so it might not have been a problem for others. The rooms are very well sound proofed and there is no sound from adjoining bedrooms, or the plumbing. However we did get woken up by guests returning to their rooms late at night. We complained about this and I had a very nice phone call from a manager today apologising and saying they were putting up boxes for signs on the doors to the corridors to ask people to return to their rooms quietly. The pool was closed but this really wasn't their fault as a major piece of equipment had broken down, we saw it being taken away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 22 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens, Hunton Park is a charming Queen Anne Mansion house with extensive meeting, training and special event facilities, including a dedicated marquee. Coupled with modern refurbished bedrooms, Hunton Park is a fantastic location for business meetings, training, weddings through to short relaxing leisure stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure London North Watford Hunton Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Venues Hunton Park Hotel Kings Langley
- Mercure London North Watford Hunton Park Hotel Hunton Bridge, Hertfordshire