We just finished a two night stay here prior to getting on the DVC member cruise. We are owners here and come a couple times a year we had a two bedroom with a great ocean view. Kitchen is great. I didn't cook but we had breakfast in room. Laundry right in unit. Great tv reception with lots more channels than most Disney resorts.
Got free movies to watch in room. Hung out at pool with the fun slide. The staff is exceptional. Lots of activities.
We ate at shutters both nights because we liked the food. Also they take Tables in Wonderland card with the 20% discount on Food and alcohol vWe did go to Ocean Grill a few miles down 1A for lunch. Great food and views. We also went to Green Cabin room after dinner to listen to excellent entertainer.
We are really beach people but it's a very nice beach and the water was good temp.
This is a terrific family resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax on warm sand and play in the sparkling blue waters of Disney's Vero Beach Resort. Just 2 hours southeast of Walt Disney World Resort, this elegant old-fashioned hideaway is located on Florida's scenic Atlantic Treasure Coast near the charming community of Vero Beach. Get away from it all in spacious lodgings that provide the comforts of home with an idyllic beach practically at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Disney's Vero Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Resort Vero Beach
- Disneys Vero Beach Resort
- Disney Vero Beach Resort
- Disneys Vero Beach Hotel
- Disney Vero Beach Hotel
- Disney's Vero Beach Resort Florida