The Islander Inn
US$108
US$99
Hampton Inn Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$103
Hotels.com
US$143
US$123
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Express Vero Beach-West I-95(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$95
Prestige Hotel Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$322
US$232
  • Pool
Sea Spray Inn(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$106
Sea Turtle Inn(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$132
Travelocity
Driftwood Resort(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$149
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmary janeold floridapublic parkwithin walking distanceclean roomswhite wicker furniturelocated on ocean drivequiet at nightdirectly across the streetgreat oceanchain hotelthe location is perfectlove this placetwo nightsnice poolratesvero
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 October 2010

Just back from a too-short stay at the Islander Inn. Mary Jane and Doug are the perfect hosts. While this is an older inn, the rooms are well maintained and attractive. The morning coffee is a nice touch and was certainly enjoyed. Everything is within walking distance.

We had Sunday brunch at the Lemon Tree a few doors down - excellent!!! It's a popular place, so we waited a few minutes - worth the wait.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank TravelBugB
Reviewed 22 July 2010

Went with girls friends for a reunion. Got adjoining rooms, one with a small kitchen, which was great to have. The other had a small refridge and microwave oven. Large rooms, Walk to the beach...just across the road. Has a pool. Older privately run motel. Cute decor but tired. The bedspread had rips in it. The a/c had a hard time keeping up with the hot temps. A/C was good at night, but not so good during the day, but we were at the beach. The bathroom was newly renovated and was huge! Great shower!! Good price for the beach. We were looking for location. Parking was on the street. Reunion was just across the street so it worked for us.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 April 2010

Nice comfortable rooms, great location for Vero Beach and surrounding area.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank ClarebirdLondon
Reviewed 22 April 2010

I'm a 30 year old female who was there with my boyfriend April 17/18 for a wedding in Vero. This hotel had one of the best rates on the beach. It is not directly on the beach, but is directly across the street from the beach. The exterior of the hotel is not spectacular, but dont be deterred, the room was wonderful. It was a GREAT size, very clean, very homey and the husband and wife who own it are amazing people. It's good for singles, couples and families. I loved it, my boyfriend loved it, a friend who stayed there and her boyfriend loved it- it was a nice personal down home feeling. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO ALL.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MSALL1980
Reviewed 7 April 2010

Early in March 2010 I discovered that I needed to make a trip for family business to Vero Beach. It had been over 20 years since I had been to Vero. I quickly researched motels in Vero and based upon TripAdvisor reviews I selected the Islander Inn. I took my daughter and granddaughter with me and booked 2 rooms for 4 nights. We absolutely loved the Islander Inn! The location was great - right on Ocean Blvd. and across the street from the beach. My 13 year old granddaughter could walk to the shops and cafes by herself. The Islander Inn rooms were super clean, the beds firm, the Key West style decor charming, and the owners Mary Jane and Doug super helpful. It was nice to have fridge and micros in our rooms and free coffee available in the morning. It was too cold to go in the pool; however, we did sit outside by the pool and enjoyed the tropical setting. We ended up staying and extra 3 nights ,and had a hard time leaving this gem of a motel. We will stay at the Islander Inn on our next trip to Vero Beach. An added bonus: right next to the Islander Inn is the tiny Island Cafe. We got our food here many times and the fish sandwiches are the best.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business