“If You Only Have the Root Beer Float - You Will Be Happy for Life”

Mrs. Mac's Fillin' Station
Ranked #12 of 347 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Price range: US$1 - US$2
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are causal dinning in a yesteryear atmosphere, Step back in time as you enter our restaurant full of auto memorabilia, we think our collectibles remind us of a quieter, less hectic time when you could find a comfy seat at the corner station chat and chuckle with your neighbors. We're delighted to share our cozy reminders of those days gone by and hope you sit back,relax and enjoy a freshly prepared fabulous meal. Cruz-in and try some pistons (wings) a diesel dog or maybe a Duesenburg is more your style. Serving breakfast and lunch 6 days a week and dinner on Thursday/Friday nights.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

What a Fun Place. I recently heard about this place for Breakfast, however, we spotted it around lunch time and thought we would give it a try. It was fun just being there and the service was excellent. The menu was an old attached to an old license plate and the waitress was dressed in coveralls, carrying a window cleaner. The menu was extensive and there was sooooo much to choose from that I changed my mind 3 times. So I started with a root beer float and I was in heaven. It is served with the extra root beer so I was able to keep replenishing the float through out my meal. I ended up with a BLT, which was served with a pickle and POPCORN. Really!!!!
My spouse got a Cheese Steak with a pickle and popcorn also. The food was great. The waitress attentive and the prices just right. We will definitely be back when we are in the neighborhood, which I hope will be often.

1  Thank mike392

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Great retro look Dinner. Superb Breakfast and good Value. You could spend a day looking at all the wall hangings!
A "must" visit.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Been eating their at lease once a week for breakfast for past 3 months,maybe one of the top spots around for breakfast,great service and reasonable prices.Decor is hard to beat,ate their fish fry on Friday eve. all you can eat for 8.99,very hard to beat! they to servie beer and wine also,wine was 3.25 for a 6 oz. bottle,

Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

We live in the area and eat breakfast just about every Saturday at Ms Macs. The food and service is great. Our favorite waitress is jaguar. The waitresses have car names. Get the mechanics breakfast, good value. The breakfast sausage links are fantastic. Try this place , you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We come here every year when we visit our son for breakfast. This year we went for lunch instead of breakfast. The food and service was great. The decor is great and fun to see all the different license plates. Hope to go again for breakfast before we head home again.