“Nice Hotel”

Ranked #11 of 27 Hotels in Vero Beach
Port Orange, Florida
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

New hotel with good size rooms. Entrance is hard to find and poorly marked, but good location near I-95 and State road #60. Lots of restaurants and stores nearby. Front desk check-in was friendly.Rooms were very clean. Only two complaints reported at check-out, toilet seat was very lose and shower did not drain well. Hope housekeeping will correct. Would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Chip302

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed 2 August 2012

My husband and I stopped here on our way from Savannah to Key West. The hotel is very clean and the rooms are a great size. The bed was one of the more comfortable ones I have slept in, especially in a lower priced hotel. The breakfast selection was good and the staff was very interactive with the guests in the dining room. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank carsonsmom
Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I usually am not of staying in hotels..you never know what you will find..I have no problem in staying here again..best of all the hotel is non smoking and no bad odor is a plus!!! We will be staying here again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank pdm02
Connecticut
Reviewed 25 July 2012

This is my favorite kind of hotel - new. Since there was nothing to be skeeved about, I was able to walk around with my shoes off, I slept comfortably, the shower was the quietest and most relaxing ever, I even used the fitness room, which I don't typically feel like doing, because I felt so comfortable. We were too tired to take the kids swimming, but there was a big pool that looked very inviting to them. This is definitely a place we'll remember should we ever come back to this area. Oh! And there's more life in the area than it looks. If you stay on the main road a bit, you will find lots of stores and restaurants.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank digyd88
Cleveland, Tennessee
Reviewed 10 July 2012

very nice location, staff is friendly, helpful, rooms at comfortable and clean stayed there 3 different times. all equally as good

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank frtliner
Fort Riley, Kansas
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We were in Florida to spend Christmas with our Daughters, Grandchildren and other family members. I had previously had the pleasure of lodging with Comfort Suites, Mr. Patel, his family and friendly staff members! My husband was just home from a long Deployment and I had given him great expectations for our stay with Comfort Suites! i believe we checked in on Christmas Eve and our stay was for 7 days. The hotel was so beautifully decorated and festive for the Holiday Season and the Staff and Hotel Amenities were indeed top notch. We had a wonderful stay and will surely return again when we are in town. We had a room with a King sized bed this time, which was very comfy and we slept very well. My Grandson, Travion spent some nights with us, he loves the Hotel, (he had stayed with me previously) he enjoys sleeping on the Sofa Bed, the pool and going to breakfast! We hang his Holiday School Art in our room, since we didnt have a Christmas tree; our atmosphere was still warm and festive. Many thanks to smiling Vito, he even shared his homeade Holiday Bread with us!! The Housekeeping Ladies are so friendly; everyone deserves a GOLD STAR!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! See you all again soon!!

The Coppin Family

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Florida
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Brand new! Worth the 10 mile drive to the beach. Wonderful hot breakfast including freshly made scrambled eggs. Large modern and very clean rooms. WiFi worked well (five bars!). Only a block off Interstate 95. Compaired to my friends hotel on the beach, I paid half the price.I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Don't be bashful to ask for discounts.