“Group of 9 had great meals”
Review of Tangos II - CLOSED

Tangos II
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: American/Seafood resturant. Open about 12 months. Strong local following. Great Food - Chef/owner Ben Tench.
Reviewed 28 August 2012

It's a small place, so our group of 9 took up a large part of it. Everyone had a good meal, and they were able to serve us flawlessly.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

I have eaten there twice now. Both times, I have had excellent food and service. Everything me and my friends have had there is great. From the soup (Lobster Bisque) to the salad, main course and dessert - ALL FAB. It is pricey as everything is al carte; but well worth it. Atmosphere is small and subdued across the street from the ocean.

1  Thank sunlover6072
Reviewed 27 August 2012

My wife and I are Vero locals and love this place. Clean, great service, great food.
Sit at the bar and enjoy great service as well.
You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Palleschi
Reviewed 29 July 2012

of attitude we encountered. Did not see anything compelling that I had to have on the menu, and thought it was pricey because everything was a charge. I have heard the food is good, but left because of attitude and atmosphere. Know it has a following so something must be right, just maybe an off night. Favorite in Vero is The Tides.

Reviewed 12 July 2012

At first I was afraid this restaurant would be too "adult" for us to take a toddler. We had a large party of 9 with a reservation. Our table was ready when we arrived, very nice, very small what you might call intimate restaurant. Beautiful surrounding, open kitchen and bar, excellent service, incredible made to order food. Appetizers were so generous we had them as our entree. A bit pricey, but we knew that going in. The fried green tomatoes were delish, and the shrimp were so good as a shared appetizer, I ordered them as my entree. I will return.