“Casual elegance”
Review of Tangos II - CLOSED

Tangos II
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: American/Seafood resturant. Open about 12 months. Strong local following. Great Food - Chef/owner Ben Tench.
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Very nice appetizers coupled with excellent seafood and good wine made for a nice dining experience. Service was very attentive in a comfortable, casual atmosphere. The small capacity of about 40 makes for an intimate setting. Just across the street from the beach, an after dinner stroll along the Atlantic caps a very pleasant evening.

There are newer reviews for Tangos II

Reviewed 28 August 2012

It's a small place, so our group of 9 took up a large part of it. Everyone had a good meal, and they were able to serve us flawlessly.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

I have eaten there twice now. Both times, I have had excellent food and service. Everything me and my friends have had there is great. From the soup (Lobster Bisque) to the salad, main course and dessert - ALL FAB. It is pricey as everything is al carte; but well worth it. Atmosphere is small and subdued across the street from the ocean.

1  Thank sunlover6072
Reviewed 27 August 2012

My wife and I are Vero locals and love this place. Clean, great service, great food.
Sit at the bar and enjoy great service as well.
You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Palleschi
Reviewed 29 July 2012

of attitude we encountered. Did not see anything compelling that I had to have on the menu, and thought it was pricey because everything was a charge. I have heard the food is good, but left because of attitude and atmosphere. Know it has a following so something must be right, just maybe an off night. Favorite in Vero is The Tides.