“Food and Service very good, Adult restaurant, Not kid friendly”
Review of Polo Grill

Polo Grill
Ranked #30 of 324 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Found it in the forums before I went to Vero in March, also on another site...great food and service, owners know their clients very well. Would love to be able to have this on here!
Nashville, Tennessee
“Food and Service very good, Adult restaurant, Not kid friendly”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

The food and service were very good. We had a large party and I booked on Open Table. Table was ready right on time. We had a 2 year old with us. Definitely not the place for her. Both waiters and patrons where visibly not happy. Older retired crowd. We were staying at Disney so if you are looking for an adult dinner out this restaurant was worth the trip. The food was tasty and prepared well.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Spinefx1

Phila., PA
“Top notch service and mouth watering food”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

The Polo Grill is a restaurant I will think back on fondly wishing I could eat there on a continuous basis. Our server was so attentive and really took great care of us. Let's see we had the fresh swordfish which was the best I ever ate - ever and it came with a fresh crab cake, asparagus and hollandaise sauce. I could dream about the deliciousness of this meal and if I had a choice of my last meal on earth - this would be a contender:) that's how good it was. And I do like to eat and eat out!!! The dessert was three creme brûlées of different flavors which was a perfect end to a perfect meal. When I told our server I was gluten free she brought me gluten free crackers which was so nice. If in Vero Beach plan on eating here - old world charm. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited March 2014
Treasure coast of Florida
“Consistently Terrific !”
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

The Polo Grill has been a standard on the beach for a delicious meal in comfortable surroundings. Now we have discovered the "early bird" special menu that runs only from 5 to 5:15 , but is a real bargain. The service and food is delicious and there are choices and specials too. Highly recommend.

Visited March 2014
Saco, Maine
“Great find”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

We are so happy that someone we golfed with recommended The Polo Grill. The staff is very friendly and efficient the food delicious had the best Salmon I've had here in Vero. One of the best restaurants in Vero Beach will definitely return soon.

• Visited February 2014
Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite in Vero”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Love this restaurant. Great food, wine at a great price. Entree's include a choice of Caesar or Wedge salad and a small serving of ice cream for dessert. Always consistently good. Check their web site for extra savings coupons.

• Visited February 2014

Been to Polo Grill? Share your experiences!