“Interesting and ecclectic”

Ranked #5 of 321 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Interesting and ecclectic”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have been here a couple of times over the summer and each time I have had an enjoyable experience. The food is eclectic, and the entertainment is always unique. Glad to see Vero finally has diversity in the choices of restaurants and music.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Nicholas B

Vero Beach, Florida
“A great "date night" place!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

My husband and I enjoyed everything about this restaurant. When we first walked in I knew that it was a fun place to eat at. The decor is very eclectic and full of energy. We sat at the bar and realized they had no domestic drinks, it was all local breweries. We got to taste a couple of their ciders and settled on a pomegranate cider, which tasted like a sweet beer. We ordered fondu and it was very good. They have live bands at 8:30. This was a cute place and we will surely come back again!

• Visited May 2014
“They had me at fondue”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Great place, great atmosphere, amazing beers & wines with a selection of gluten free. Nitely community happenings with a great mix of people....Oh wait did I also mention that the fondue is too die for?!!

Visited June 2014
Vero Beach, Florida
“Superior in every way! ”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Is it the way the staff treat you as a guest in their home, or the way they so eloquently describe wine and cheese, or is it the quaint atmosphere? It's a combination of all things Kilted that makes this a destination to remember. You aren't a customer, you are a guest. I plan on dining regularly and simply cannot wait to bring my girlfriends.

2 Thank Verochicky
Melbourne, Florida
“Awesome place!”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I decided to check this place out on a whim a while back after reading all the excellent reviews on Trip Advisor. I have seen been back twice and plan to be back many, many more times. Everything that I have tried on their menu is phenomenal. They also have a variety of very tasty beers to pick from. The owners and staff at Kilted Mermaid are absolutely awesome. The atmosphere is so fun and inviting. If you have not checked Kilted Mermaid out I highly suggest you do so.

• Visited May 2014