“Nothing special”
Review of Frosting Cupcakes

Frosting Cupcakes
Ranked #4 of 9 Bakeries in Vero Beach
Reviewed 8 April 2013

The cupcakes came highly recommended so we decided to give them a try. We ordered four different kinds and we all had the same reaction...nothing special. Not bad but not good enough for the calories and we probably won't go back again.

Reviewed 9 January 2013

best red velvet cupcakes I have ever had. Which is really saying a lot considering that my mom is the best Baker in the world I might be a little biased. However the first bite of these cupcakes I was totally amazed at how delicious they truly are I couldn't disagree with the last review more everyone in the shop was super friendly and bend over backwards to accommodate my every wish I will return again and again and send all my friends family and anybody and everybody to this wonderful tasty shop.

2  Thank N0Sleep
Reviewed 18 November 2012

Focused more on wedding cakes now than the "little" people who buy cupcakes. Customer service was poor and got my order wrong and never apologized. This is a small town not a big city and I won't be returning.

2  Thank Barb772
Reviewed 5 November 2012

The cupcakes are so good. And I always like to stop at the yogurt bar. The whole place is cute and fun.

2  Thank PK F
Reviewed 30 October 2012

"Designer cupcakes". Great cupcakes with a good selection for all tastes. Very pricey. Paid $21 for 6. Will only return to purchase for special occasions. At $3.50 per cupcake, this place is for special treats only. At least on my budget !