“Above and Beyond Our Expectations!”

Old Florida Airboat Tours and Guide Service
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Words cannot describe our wonderful day spent with Captian Chris. A "real" airboat ride was on my husband's bucket list and that is what we were given along with the beauty of the Everglades. The knowledge, friendliness, and experience of Chris completed our extended ride. Chris - we hope you know how much we appreciated your time spent with us. We will talk about our experience for years to come. When we are able to visit Florida again, another ride with you will be at the top of our list. I could ramble on about how amazing the adventure was but will just say this - call Chris, book a ride, enjoy the natural and beautiful scenery of the area, relax under the professional care of a guide with an awesome personality and you will not be dissappointed!

Reviewed 1 March 2013

My son booked this tour, so I didn't know what to expect. Captain Chris was waiting for us, as promised and we promptly took off for our "Sunset Cruise." (We did have to climb into the boat and up onto chairs, so I would not recommend this tour for those with limited mobility.)

We wore ear protection provided by the captain, so points of interest were pointed out by gestures, then discussed during the breaks we took to quietly take in the nature and beauty of our surroundings. I had inquired about feral pigs, so the captain made a point to have us stop and check out some trails of the pigs, deer, and other land animals. We saw a few alligators in the 8 foot range, some smaller ones, and numerous varieties of waterfowl.

The Captain was a wonderful storyteller and gave numerous accounts of local history and natural phenomena.
The water was fresh and the wonderful aroma of orange groves filled the air. (I felt like I was living "Soaring over California" while in Florida in real life!) The water was still so it reflected the clouds and sky like it was a mirror!
Thanks Chris, for a wonderful afternoon. We will be back to further explore wild and natural Florida!

3  Thank alphorn
Reviewed 20 February 2013

Three of us went on an amazing adventure with Captain Chris. It was fantastic to cruise through the marsh "trails" in a 13 foot, very powerful, airboat. The wildlife was great to look at, the scenery was even greater than I had expected, and we got to witness a beautiful sunset to finish off our longer than expected trip. We saw many kinds of birds, some turtles, and a bunch of alligators. When Captain Chris powers down the boat he has many wonderful stories and history lessons to share. Cold beverages are provided. It's obvious that to Captain Chris you are not just a customer. He immediately was our friend. Next time we are back in Port St. Lucie we are hopping on the boat again. This isn't just a tour for tourists. The locals need to see this part of Florida as well.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

Captain Chris not only met, but exceeded his trip advisor reviews. We took my 6 year old son for an amazing day of gator viewing and fishing. His knowledge of the area, stories, and warm personality made our day together the highlight of our trip. Looking forward to hanging out with him again in the future.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

My 2 children, my husband and myself had a fantastic time. Chris was great and had lots of stories. The trail that he takes you on is unique and amazing. Everyone had a blast!

1  Thank ckuball