“A Decent Breakfast Alternative”
Review of YNot - CLOSED

YNot
Cuisines: American, Bar, Mediterranean
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Vero Beach, Florida
“A Decent Breakfast Alternative”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

We have only been to Ynot for breakfast, so we can't comment on the dinner and nightclub side of the place, but the morning experience has been consistantly good. There is reasonable variety in the menu and the portions are adequate for most people, well cooked and cheerfully served. Prices are moderate. Perhaps because the place is a few miles south of town, the crowd has never been large during our visits. Compared to other places we've tried in Vero Beach, not having to wait in a crowd a half-hour for the meal is a plus. Much more appealing decor than some of the diner-type eateries, too. We would reccommend it.

• Visited March 2013

Venice, Florida
“Very Inexpensive”
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Nice basic retaurant for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Seven of us had dinner (only two had drinks) & the bill was $114.00. The portions were adequate & the service was excellent. There was even a singer (this was a Saturday night) who made the evening even more enjoyable.

• Visited February 2013
Ft Pierce
“Great Place to meet new friends”
Reviewed 11 February 2013

Very comfortable friendly atmosphere. 2 outside bars, dance floor. We have gone there 3 times and enjoyed the lobster special on sunday nites. Going to try the pizza next. The owners are very nice and caring. The staff friendly and attentive. The band played requests and was very good. We had a very enjoyable evening. If you are new to this area as we are it is definitely worth checking out.

• Visited February 2013
Fort Pierce, Florida
“Any time-Y not”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Outstanding restaurant at any time, morning, lunch or dinner. Great service, food and drinks.
Attentive service , great varity and a fair price. The Sunday Maine lobster special is to die for.

• Visited January 2013
Dawson, Georgia, United States
“STAY AWAY!!!1”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We went on a Wednesday night. We should have turned around since no one was there. It is a very nice looking place so I kind of expected more. We walked in very nice waitress came right over and sat us down. The drinks where there right away. I took a look at the menu and was very disapointed. Hardly anything on there was worth the price. After taking 15 minutes of deciding on something I chose the fried fish and french fries. My mother and husband chose the shrimp scampi over noodles.
They enjoyed that dish both of them did.
Food came back very hot. I opened the fish to cool it off. The first piece of fish was ok. While I was eating that the other pieces of fish was cooling. I started on the second piece and started to throw up. The fish started leaking water or some kind of juice and oil. The fish turned into soggy mess. I could not eat it at all. They did take the meal off our ticket and tried to offer something else, I couldn't eat anything if I had too. For my mom and husbands two meals and drinks $41. Not worth the money at all!!!! Service was good but again we where the only ones there. I definitely will tell you Y-Not it just sucks!!!!!1

• Visited January 2013