This is a typical old Florida motel. You don't stay here because of the hotel amenities, you stay here because it's inexpensive, clean and close to some of the most beautiful beaches in the area. It's close to shopping, the groves, some great restaurants like Captain Hiram's and Ozzies. We stay there every year for several days for a latitude and attitude adjustment on our way further south. If you're looking for a Hampton, there's one down the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Funky, eclectic oceanfront resort with two of its buildings listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. 100 rooms and suites of varying sizes all with some kitchen facilities. Old Florida at its best, rocking chairs in front of every unit to gaze at the ocean while enjoying a beverage from the on site restaurant, Waldo's, the last of the Great American Hangouts! With 9 buildings on the property, there is something to please nearly every taste. Located right in the heart of the beach business district there are more than a dozen restaurants and lounges within walking distance and a newly renovated city park right next door with wonderful playground equipment for the kids. Join us for fun and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Driftwood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Hotel Vero Beach
- Driftwood Resort Vero Beach, Florida