needed to stay somewhere for a night in between exchanges in Pompano and Kissimmee.....rented a hotel suite, very nice.....high ceilings, very large.....clean and typical Driftwood.....love this place.....not for people who are into luxurious penthouses but it is well maintained, great staff and on the ocean.....keep thinking of buying a timeshare here.......atmosphere around the pool is great with entertainment on Saturday.....lots of comraderie here.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Funky, eclectic oceanfront resort with two of its buildings listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. 100 rooms and suites of varying sizes all with some kitchen facilities. Old Florida at its best, rocking chairs in front of every unit to gaze at the ocean while enjoying a beverage from the on site restaurant, Waldo's, the last of the Great American Hangouts! With 9 buildings on the property, there is something to please nearly every taste. Located right in the heart of the beach business district there are more than a dozen restaurants and lounges within walking distance and a newly renovated city park right next door with wonderful playground equipment for the kids. Join us for fun and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Driftwood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Hotel Vero Beach
- Driftwood Resort Vero Beach, Florida