“Fun ride with Captain John ...”

Florida Airboat Excursions
Ranked #5 of 44 Tours in Vero Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Harvey and I was so glad we picked Captain John for our Airboat Excursions . Captain John was extremely knowledgeable and made sure we got up close to the birds , turtles and alligators. He has a great personality which with his humor and wisdom of the area made it a great day. Thanks Captain John you was great .......Harvey and Linda Lecollier .... from Texas

Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Capt john was excellent! Very helpful from start to finish...we have a 3 & 4 tr old and he made sure we had a fun and safe time! Came to see gators....He knew when and where to spot them, plus gained an appreciation for many of the plants and birds native to the area. He has many other tours you could do so ask if you have more you would like, the 1 hr tour was great for us....

Remember a light jacket....His boat is new and powerful....so when he cranks it up and you are cruising across the water it can get a little cool.....

Thank you capt john!

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Took a 3 hour tour (sounds like Gilligan's Island I know). Our guide John was professional...articulate and extremely knowledgeable with an awesome, sincere personality. I was impressesd with the fact safety was his priority. It was like being on an episode of National Geographic because he knows the river and the tributary and swamp areas like the back of his hand. We found out later he grew up in the area which explained his intimacy with the "secret areas" to be sure we saw alligators and assorted fowl. He made sure we were able to take good pictures (I'm 60 years old and not as quick with the camera as I used fo be). When the three hours ended I was shocked as time flew by. You wear ear phones so you can hear and speak to each other over the noise of the boat's fan.
My wife is a cancer survivor. Thanks to John I got to see my wife smile and enjoy a trip of a lifetime. Thank you John. Blessings to you and your family.
Joe from Buford Ga

Reviewed 14 September 2013

A few cousins and I went on an hour-long air boat ride at ten in the morning. Although the day was hot when at a stand-still, once we got out on the water, the breeze generated by the speed of the boat made for a nice temperature. Also, it was virtuously bug-free. We saw lots of bird and alligators, and Capt. John was very nice and we learned about the animals and the marsh itself. The air boat isn't choppy at all and glides right through the water and over the surface plants like nothing's in it's way. The boat was loud but headphones were supplied so everyone could hear and talk to each other without shouting over the roar. Bug spray is optional but sunscreen is advised.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Big thanks to Captain Chris for a memorable morning on the airboat!
Excellent rates and loads of wildlife ( big gators galore).
Composed by 6 lads from Kent

Been to Florida Airboat Excursions? Share your experiences!