“Cork....A great little spot for good wine and small bites”

Cork and Tapas Wine and Dessert Bar
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Vero Beach, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cork....A great little spot for good wine and small bites”
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Cork is a wonderful spot to unwind and relax. My husband and I sometimes meet there after work for a glass of wine and a light bite. Chef David is always visible and very welcoming. A great variety or wines and very tasty tapas menu. I have also enjoyed the wine tasting events and the paella is delish!

Vero Beach Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The BEST Wine Bar is Vero Beach”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

The food and the service is an experience. The Cuisine is perfect and atmosphere....oh my!
Everyone I know loves this locally owned Wine Bar! Come and join us!
The Wine Club is FABulous and the quarterly wine pairings are amazing....

Vero Beach, Florida, United States
“An exquisite delightful relaxing evening with friends.”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

I have eaten at Cork's many times and my guests and I have been extremely pleased with the ambience, the wine selection, the attentive service and most of all the food. The food is well presented and the taste is fantastic. I have never been disappointed. My husband who does not eat rice, loves Chef Rodriguez's paella which has become one of his fave dishes.The calamari and flatbreads are scrumptious. Live music enhances the ambiance because it is not played loud. I am still able to hear myself conversing. We like dining out and we have found Cork to be a little gem, an awesome location to dine, entertain friends as well as to celebrate special events.

Chattanooga, TN
“Amazing Restaurant”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

This restaurant is in a compact space with a nice patio. The menu is wonderful and reflects the talents of the owner/chef, David Rodriguez. And Chef David is very handsome and charming!

It's a great place for a girls night out or a romantic rendezvous!

• Visited February 2013
Sebastian, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My husband and I love Cork. It is a jewel in Vero Beach!”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

My husband and I love our visits to Cork. The atmosphere is so relaxing and the music is always spot on It is at the perfect volume. You can hear the music and still hear your conversation. we find the humus extremely good. The flatbreads are all delicious. I love dining there on Wednesdays for Paella night. YUMMY!!! Happy hour is always fun and the sangria is phenomenal. I could go for a glass right now. Chef David is very kind and his food is out of this world.

1 Thank Stacy R