“Best sandwich in Vero Beach!”

Dagwood's Deli & Sub Shop
Ranked #36 of 321 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: Dagwoods is more than just a lunch spot - it's a community! Sandwiches and salads so handsomely made that our loyal customers have continued to grow since our opening in 2012. No one ever goes away hungry from Dagwoods. So every Friday we offer a fresh oven roasted prime rib. Stacked high on thick sliced garlic toast optional onions, peppers, and mushrooms. For prime rib lovers this is a MUST.
Vero Beach, Florida
“Best sandwich in Vero Beach!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Super good subs, huge and great quality ingredients! An office lunch favorite and must try in Vero Beach! Owners are always on site perfecting their business, you won't be disappointed!!

1 Thank MissTrishFL

Vero Beach, Florida
“Deli yes. Restaurant no”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Probably one of the best pastrami sandwiches I've had in Florida. Going back for the cheesesteak which looked great too.
My problem is that it is a five star sandwich and sub shop but shouldn't be in the restaurant category. There should be a difference between fine dining and sandwich shops which I don't see on Tripadvisor.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank TBB726
Madison, Wisconsin
“Best sub I have ever had, actually make that tw”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Love to go as local as possible on vacation. Read up about Dagwoods. We went there for lunch our first day in Vero Beach after reading reviews. I was blown away. The best two subs I ever had since it takes to meals to eat these monster, huge and tasty. My Deli Club was like a footlong and so packed with meat and fixing it was both my lunch and supper. Now that's a vacation value. It would make a Subway sub surrender in embarrassment. They contain like 4X the meat of an average sub shop sub. Owner was there and knew all the regular by name, sort the Cheers of sub shops. If he didn't know your name , he learned it and addressed you by it til you left. He was very friendly to all. Made sure every thing was right with your order. Small eating area, yet they we moving to a larger location soon. Only word of caution is to build these monster takes a few worth while minutes, so slow down and enjoy the your vacation. Do yourself a favor and eat here. Wish this was my local sub shop.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Brad K
Treasure coast of Florida
“Wonderful Sandwiches”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

The sandwiches are indeed, wonderful, and huge! But if you go when it is busy, be prepared to wait quite a long time. I think next time we will order over the phone to avoid the delay.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank burlbeach
North Hutchinson Island
“The Best Ever!!!”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Hubby, my daughter and I decided to give this place a try and I am so glad we did! The menu was full of so many wonderful choices. On placing our order Josh encouraged us to choose whatever we liked to make our food however we wanted. During our meal he asked us how everything was and if we were enjoying our meal....definitely YES!!! Afterwards he introduced himself and his wife to us and thanked us for stopping in. We were very impressed with everything, from the establishment itself, the courtesy, the freshness and customer service. We will definitely be returning to try more items and to say hello to the very pleasant owners :) Thanks Dagwoods!

• Visited March 2014