“BEST BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION”

Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Vero Beach
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I can't say ENOUGH amazing things about this resort! Even before I arrived, I had the most oustanding service and painstakingly patient and attentive Reservationist named Gabriela Dos Santos. She not only made me excited for my stay, but she made me sure that I needed to share my experience with the rest of the world and encourage you all to experience the kind of relaxation and devotion that this hotel gives to it's guests. Our room was incredibly modern, clean and with the most beautiful view and the live music by the pool made for a very memorable experience. We felt special from the moment we walked in, and that kind of attention to detail did not disappear until the bittersweet end. Every employee we encountered from the bell staff, to the front desk, to the bartenders, to the pool attendants, the cleaning staff, not a single person wasn't as friendly and welcoming as possible. They served with a smile and made every effort to enhance our experience. I couldn't think of a better place to spend a birthday, with the quality of the rooms, the food, the service, the ocean sunrises are some of the best in the world. Do NOT hesitate to stay here, even though the price is high, the value is there in every experience. Thank you so much for making our stay one that we will never soon forget.

Room Tip: I loved having an ocean/pool view, such a bonus and worth the price.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
CostaGM, General Manager at Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Tracyrags

The happiest of birthdays to you. I am so glad that you chose to stay with us and am beyond thrilled that you enjoyed your birthday celebrations from start the finish while you were here. The whole team here at Costa d'Este truly enjoys providing exceptional service to all of our outstanding guests. I could not be more proud of the effort they put into each individual guest and their individual needs. Hope that you make another trip to see us for next year's birthday fun.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Traveling for business isn't always easy. You are away from family and your daily routine, but I can honestly say this was a wonderful experience. From the time I checked in everyone was so friendly and accommodating. The room was beautiful, the bed was comfortable and the property is extremely clean. Breakfast was excellent. I highly recommend this hotel for business, but I'm going back for pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Trish M

Trish M

While I am glad that you got a sneak preview of the luxurious time vacationers have here at Costa d'Este while on your business trip, I am even more pleased that you have expressed wanting to come back for a repeat visit. Certainly, your leisure time will be full of relaxation, deep sleep, and the least amount of work emails. We are looking forward to hosting your getaway soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at Costa d'Este during the Memorial Day Weekend, which coincide with our first wedding anniversary. We loved the hotel and it's staff so much that we're coming back for the the Fourth of July, AND we cannot wait!!!

We found that this resort is just the perfect spot to getaway and relax. It's both cozy,comfortable and very chic. Plus the staff and managers are all very attentive and courteous. The Estefans should be very proud of their hotel and the group that manage it!!

We look forward to seeing you again

Joe & Maggie Gomez

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

JoeMags09

This was such a fantastic review to read. I'm thrilled that you had an outstanding time during your first visit with us. So much so that you are already booked for a repeat visit next month. It is fantastic that you chose to spend your first anniversary with us and I do hope that becomes a tradition year after year.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

...We chose Costa d'Este for our family gathering recently to celebrate our 60th wedding anniversary and we hit the jackpot! From our reservation experience to check-out, we encountered the most attentive and well-trained staff anywhere in all of our travels. They were courteous, helpful, accommodating, and made us feel like truly honored guests! Elegance abounds at this little gem on the beach.
...We had a small problem with one of our room reservations, but the staff responded quickly and with sensitivity. They also accommodated a late cancellation due to illness...much appreciated. Our family celebration and anniversary observance was a memorable experience .....due in no small measure to the excellence of the hotel and its management and staff! ....By all means ,go if you can!!!!

Room Tip: ...For us,the poolside first floor proved ideal,primarily for easy access to the pool and beach.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
CostaGM, General Manager at Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

IKE M

Thanks so much to you and your family for choosing Costa d'Este as your family vacation destination. Congrats on 60 years of marriage! I hope that our little resort was able to provide all of you with happy memories. I am glad that our staff stood out as the best feature of the property. They are truly fantastic and I am proud to work with all of them. Hope to see you and your family again next year for a return visit.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

My wife and I celebrated our 17th anniversary at this hotel. The staff were all courteous and helpful with all our requests. The hotel was better than I expected and with the pool and the beautiful beach within easy walking distance the experience was even better. The bar at the pool was very good and the staff professional. That is what most guest want in their experience.
We talked about how similar this hotel is to resorts on the Mayan coast in Mexico. Very beautiful.
My wife and I completely enjoyed the stay.

Room Tip: Try to get a room looking out to the ocean.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Joe B.

It looks like you are a Vero Beach native so let me take the time to personally thank you for investing your time and money locally. I am glad that you chose to spend your anniversary with us and hope it was everything you two were wanting in a getaway. Hope that you chose to stay with us again next year for your 18th!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

One of the best hotel stays I've ever had!
My only regret was that I wasn't able to stay longer.
My wife and myself were going down to the Vero Beach area to visit family and my brother-in-law gave me a few recommendations for where to stay; Costa d'Este was one of them.
I looked at them all online and I got a South Beach vibe from the Costa d'Este site, and we do love South Beach!
The service was exceptional and the property is beautiful.
Definitely worth a return visit!

Room Tip: Ocean view was well worth the additional $
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

SteveS2020

Thanks to your brother-in-law for the suggestion to come visit us at Costa d'Este Resort and Spa and thanks to you for taking him up on it. I am really glad that you enjoyed your time here. Our team members and staff are what truly make this property stand out as a Must Visit place in Vero Beach. We are already looking to your return visit with us.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I was here for a very short business trip, but absolutely loved the layout and trendiness of the property. My room was perfect...clean and comfy! I will definitely return when I'm in Vero Beach again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
CostaGM, General Manager at Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

MBW17

Glad you were able to get a preview of the luxury we offer here at Costa d'Este during your recent business trip. Glad we left such a good impression that you're going to pay us a return visit. Hope to see you again soon.