“Wow!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Vero Beach
London
“Wow!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Stayed here for two nights with 17yr old daughter. Her first response when opening the door to our room was wow!! She then opened the balcony door overlooking the beach (room 417) then said this is a peice of heaven. We then inspected the room decor, the large bathroom with a seat, the lights, pictures, beds, my pillow which was so comfy, all added to the experience I was expecting and some. The staff were all accommodating but Katrina was the warmest in my opinion. We even had a visit from the manager who approached us at pool side and shared my sunbed for a few minutes. The managers visit was a nice touch and made us feel special. We had a car so was able to come and go. The shopping area is about 20mins drive to vero beach outlets and other stores including a cinema however I feel that my daughter would have been a little board otherwise. The evenings were quiet with soft music being playing and lots of socialising but aside that, not alot was happening. On the whole it was a beautiful experience and delivered as promised. Oh yes!! My daughter says mind the beds as we both have bruises knocking our legs getting into bed and carry insect repellant.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Nandn08
CostaGM, General Manager at Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Nandn08

So glad to hear that you and your daughter had a pleasant time here at Costa d'Este. It's nice that we can still pass inspection from a teenager! All the details in our guest rooms are thought of carefully and curated with satisfaction in mind. And I'm glad to know that our attention to detail was not overlooked, but actually appreciated. I hope that you and your daughter come back soon to experience all of this again.

Ed Riley

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (538)
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

What a surprise! We arrived here for a destination wedding having heard good things, but THIS HOTEL is a touch of South Beach at its best in Veto Beach!
The renovated rooms are lovely, lobby and common areas beautiful and kept to a 110% standard, free valet parking, WiFi everywhere, coffee bar in the morning, cold towels and frozen grapes at the pool!!!
Have you booked yet!?

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Brian K
CostaGM, General Manager at Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Brian K

Really glad to hear that you had such a great time at Costa d'Este. It's nice to know that the little details, like the chilled towels and frozen grapes, don't go unnoticed. Hopefully next time you have to jet away on vacation for a friend, or for yourself, you will think to stay with us again.

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

What a terrific stay. The staff was phenomenal. The pool was superb. Not only was my room immaculate, it has a balcony!! Pool bar was just the bees knees, don't yah know. Kudos to Matt at the bar and Lupita at the front desk. Thank you. Had the pleasure of meeting the general manager. What a gentleman.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank TheFutureMrsThomas
CostaGM, General Manager at Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
TheFutureMrsThomas

So glad that you got a chance to visit us at Costa d'Este. It sounds like you had a spectacular time. I will let Matt and Lupita know that you think they are the cat's meow! Hope you come to visit us again soon.

Rush, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

I loved staying at this hotel!!! The location was incredible, the staff friendly and helpful, not to mention hard-working. I would definitely recommend a stay at this wonderful establishment. My room was beautiful and comfortable. The saltwater pool is inviting, and just a few steps away is the beach. I will definitely return!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CostaGM, General Manager at Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Charlotte614

Thanks for taking a minute to write a review of your time at Costa d'Este. It is nice to know that our staff made a great impression overall. They are the best around and really make this place the success that it is. Glad that you were able to take advantage of the pool and beach despite some Florida storms rolling through recently. I hope that you come back soon to see us all again.

Oviedo, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

My husband and I were looking for an intimate hotel offering great personalized service, and boy did we find it. I can’t say enough great things about our first stay at Costa d’ Este. Although not a large property, the hotel and staff is all top notch. I could not get over the incredible service we received from everyone we met. From breakfast with Dru, our server at the Wave, who was outstanding, to each and every staff member we encountered. All went above and beyond to deliver a truly exceptional guest experience. After doing some research online I was so glad we chose Costa d’ Este to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. They truly made it super special. It was great to meet Ed Riley, the General Manager, he was making sure we were enjoying our stay and thanked us for choosing Costa d’ Este. He and his entire staff truly strive to make sure you have the best stay possible. Can’t wait to go back.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Anna Marie P

It was nice to meet you here at Costa d'Este. I am glad that you enjoyed your first stay with us and that all of our team members made a positive, lasting impression on you and your husband. I genuinely hope that you come visit us again soon. Let me know when you come so that we can chat again.

Sincerely
General manager
Edgewater, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

We stayed here for our Honeymoon and it was fabulous!! The staff were so helpful and pleasant to be around. Our room had a beautiful view right on the beach. We were able to do kayaking and snorkeling and enjoyed the Spa as well. Wonderful food and location!! We will definitely be returning for our anniversary every year :)

• Stayed June 2014
ErinChandler78

Happy wedding and congratulations on your marriage! Glad that you chose to celebrate such a wonderful time with us at Costa d'Este. We would be more than happy to host your anniversaries for all the years to come. Hope you explore a different aspect of the hotel and all that Vero Beach has to offer each time you come visit. See you again next year!

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

I can't say ENOUGH amazing things about this resort! Even before I arrived, I had the most oustanding service and painstakingly patient and attentive Reservationist named Gabriela Dos Santos. She not only made me excited for my stay, but she made me sure that I needed to share my experience with the rest of the world and encourage you all to experience the kind of relaxation and devotion that this hotel gives to it's guests. Our room was incredibly modern, clean and with the most beautiful view and the live music by the pool made for a very memorable experience. We felt special from the moment we walked in, and that kind of attention to detail did not disappear until the bittersweet end. Every employee we encountered from the bell staff, to the front desk, to the bartenders, to the pool attendants, the cleaning staff, not a single person wasn't as friendly and welcoming as possible. They served with a smile and made every effort to enhance our experience. I couldn't think of a better place to spend a birthday, with the quality of the rooms, the food, the service, the ocean sunrises are some of the best in the world. Do NOT hesitate to stay here, even though the price is high, the value is there in every experience. Thank you so much for making our stay one that we will never soon forget.

Room Tip: I loved having an ocean/pool view, such a bonus and worth the price.