“First class all the way”

Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa
Ranked #3 of 27 Hotels in Vero Beach
“First class all the way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I went there on my honeymoon everyone was attentive . I felt a such at home feeling . I wish I could live there . It was excellent . We cannot wait to return .The pool was amazing , the ocean views the spa, the breakfast , the service floored me . It was amazing ! The brought up chocolate covered strawberries and chapangne to celebrate my wedding day how sweet !! All the

• Stayed July 2014
CostaGM, General Manager at Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Macklinda

Congratulations and what a wonderful experience to celebrate here at Costa d'Este. So glad that you chose to start this new chapter in your life with us. Glad that you enjoyed the complimentary chocolate-covered strawberries and champagne. Hope that you consider us for your anniversary trips in the future.

Ed Riley

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (551)
Palm Coast, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

I was lucky enough to stay here for one night for a business trip and enjoyed every minute! Very pretty and right on the beach and in the center of the little beach town strip. My company had a small event at the hotel, the food and service was great. The pool area is nice and the rooms were very pretty and clean.i would definitely return for leisure with my husband.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
L and B C

So glad you were able to get a quick taste of the exciting and delicious offerings we have here at Costa d'Este. We would love for you and your husband to return for the full experience in the near future. Hope you are able to take advantage of the Florida Resident specials we are running this summer for your return trip.

Celebration, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

Everything perfect at Costa d' Este - great food, beautiful, beachfront accommodations, attentive staff. Starting with Dru serving us breakfast to the the pampering at the pool and beach, the weekend could not have been better.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
JBPutt

Thank you for spending a weekend with us at Costa d'Este. It sounds like you were able to take advantage of the beach, resort, and spa available here, making your well-rounded vacation experience an enviable one. Glad that Dru provided you with impeccable service and that a high level of customer service was maintained throughout your entire visit. Hope that you come visit us again soon.

Melbourne, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

Sadly, I went to Cosata d'Este to escape for a night to grieve the recent loss of my mohter.
But my stay there was everything a person could need or desire and more.
The hotel is beautiful, clean and quiet. Just a perfect tropical escape.
When I returned from laying by the pool, the hotel was also so kind as to have a bottle of wine and a fruit and cheese tray waiting for me in my room with a condolences card.
I was very happy I chose this place to escape to grieve.
And hope to return there again as soon as I am able to.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Kimberly B

While I am terribly sad to hear of your mother's passing, I am glad that we were able to provide you with a haven you could escape to. You are welcome here anytime. We would be more than happy to have you visit with us again.

Bluffton, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for my Birthday in June. We don't often have an opportunity to get away and were looking for a hotel that was quiet and catered to adults. Our suite had amazing views. I loved having 2 balconies right on the ocean. We enjoyed dinner in our suit one night. The service was attentive. The food was excellent... Brought to us in stages to make sure it was fresh and hot. Our table was decorated with rose petals and candles.
Appetizers by the pool were wonderful. The pool is right by the ocean too. Beautiful!
We were certainly made to feel special. I didn't want to leave!

• Stayed June 2014
CostaGM, General Manager at Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
foodlover54146

Happy to be of service to you and your husband on your quick trip down south. I am pleased to learn that your entire exprience was executed professionally and left you with such positive memories. We would love the opportunity to pamper you into such a deep state of relaxation soon. Hope you visit us again.

Ft. Lauderdale
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

We spent 2 nights at Costa d'Este Beach Resort and Spa. We had a wonderfully relaxing time! Unfortunately, the Florida weather would not cooperate, so the majority of time was spent running indoors from the thunderstorms! This was our first visit, but if I ever want to veg out, then this is the place to do it. I've passed Vero Beach several times on the way to other places, but never spent any time. It's very quiet and laid back, with not much traffic on the road. The hotel sits on the beach, so being in a beach area, you'd think there would be more folks around, whether tourists or otherwise, but it stayed pretty quiet with few people on the streets.

The website and name sells it as a "resort," but I would call it a boutique hotel. It's small, cozy, and personable. It really doesn't have that large hotel or resort feel, where you are just a number. I feel that the staff really took the time to show a personal interest in meeting your needs. We couldn't pass any staff in the hallway, without them saying hello and asking how we were enjoying our stay. I was almost afraid to even give a hint of dissatisfaction, for fear they would bend over backwards to "fix" any imperfections! LOL!

The outdoor pool is heated, which was perfect after it rained, since pools tend to be cooler after a good thunderstorm. It's also unusual, since many hotel pools in Florida aren't heated, since it's usually warm in Florida to begin with. In addition, they have a hot tub, which was pretty large compared to those at most hotels. We loved it, since there could be quite a few people in it, without feeling too close for comfort.

They also have a poolside bar, where you can order snacks/drinks. This was a plus, since you could place your order and the poolside staff will promptly deliver it to where you are lounging. The hotel does business with a company called Boucher Brothers, so the hotel provides the lounge chairs on the beach(part of the daily resort fee you pay for) and Boucher Brothers provide the Cabanas or umbrellas. We opted for an umbrella(reasonably priced at $13 for the day) and we also rented a paddleboard($25 for 1 hr, which is all we needed). The Boucher Brother rep. taught us how to paddleboard(we need more practice, but it was fun!). Afterwards, we were able to order breakfast from the hotel and it was served to us on the beach! Perfection!

The hotel was having a special when we reserved our room, which included breakfast for 2, including tax and gratuity! We enjoyed breakfast via the in room dining the first morning and the second morning we ate on the beach! We both enjoyed our meals for breakfast! There is plenty to choose from and we felt satisfied, skipping lunch on both days. We weren't too crazy about our meal at the hotel's restaurant for dinner. We both ordered different dishes, but felt it was just ok. I even sent my meal back(blackened grouper with lentils). Of course, the staff was extremely apologetic and the restaurant's manager came over to make sure all was well, giving us complementary desserts to make up for it. I tried to assure her that it was probably just our palettes, nothing the chef did. We just felt that the meal needed a bit more seasoning. Between my grouper and my husband's lamb, both tasted a little fresh. Again, I don't think it was the chef, it's just our own individual taste!

Since it rained so much and there was not much else to do at the hotel, we decided to take advantage of the 30% off special in their spa! We each had Swedish massages and it was relaxing and tranquil. The spa is cozy and you immediately feel relaxed upon entering. The spa's staff was just as polite and attentive as the rest of the hotel's staff. I've stayed at many hotels around the world from Ghana to Sydney(The Four Seasons) and I think this staff was the most attentive! Even when we checked out and were getting in the car, the valet attendant asked if we'd like bottled water to take with us! Such attention to detail! Make sure to use the valet because it is a part of your daily resort fee!!!

All in all, we'd recommend this hotel if you'd like a quiet, peaceful get away! For us it was a "stay-cation," since we are from South Florida, so I have a feeling we'll be back!

Room Tip: Check their website for specials, especially if you are a Florida resident!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
CostaGM, General Manager at Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
JAmerican2

Thank you for writing such a thorough and complete review. It was as if I was experiencing the resort for the first time all over again. It sounds like you were able to take full advantage of all we have to offer here at Costa d'Este, partly in thanks to some fickle Florida weather. The Spa is such a relaxing retreat from the heat. And breakfast on the beach sounds just as good as breakfast in bed. Glad you were able to utilize the Florida Residents package for all it was worth. Hope you visit us again soon for your next staycation.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

We love coming to Costa! They pay attention to every little detail and I wouldn't stay anywhere else in the area. From the wonderful staff including Ivy Duffy and her team to the fabulous amenities like William Roam Soap and Bath accessories. Who else carries William Roam!!!! We love the service and feel. I highly recommend this to anyone who asks about staying in the area. The rooms are very modern and the pool is great.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Sean C

It is really wonderful to know that we are your favorite place to relax on the Treasure Coast. I am pleased to know that the hard work all our team members put into each and every detail, like the William Roam bathroom amenities, adds up to a memorable experience. I will let Ivy know that her efforts are appreciated. Hope that you will visit us again soon.