“Will not return”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We went there for lunch and was asked to be seated in the bar area.Well it took the bartender 10 minutes to acknowledge us and come over and take our drink order,Looked around and saw 4 other tables that had been sat and were not acknowledged either...,,took another 20 minutes to get our order taken......It was ridiculous ..It wasn't even busy...The table behind us complained to a server how bad the service was as well...Too bad as the food was great.but don't want to have that experience again....

Reviewed 27 August 2013

After spending so much money down on the beach side/Orchid Island area of Vero Beach, this definitely allows for a less expensive dining option.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

We don't usually do "chain" restaurants so I want to be fair in my review. We joined a group of friends for dinner who enjoy the Outback. Service could be improved and more attention given to the quality of the food that comes out of the kitchen. This is a place where good company makes the food more palatable.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

Having eaten at my fair share of Outback locations I was hesitant to try the location in Vero Beach. However, the service was great, the restaurant was very clean and the food was delicious. Steaks were cooked perfectly, side dishes were piping hot and fresh and the salads were cold and crispy. The wedge salad was an unexpected flavor treat and my daughter loved the new mini-milkshakes they are offering for dessert. Even the chicken my wife ordered was juicy and had excellent flavor. Well done Outback! We will return!

Reviewed 4 July 2013

This place skimps on the quality of the meat so they can give you good sides and appatizers for a decent price. My prime rib was some of the toughest and poorest quality I have ever eaten. This place used to be an excellent restaurant before the price of good beef went up in . WOULD NOT RECCOMEND!