“Three times a charm”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
“Three times a charm”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Previous writer said your going backwards, I agree. Took two clients last night and for the third time out of five visits I had to send my order back. Order was medium not beef jerky. Always quick to offer apology and do over. Sorry I am too busy to wait for you to correct your mistakes. Sorry to say that will be my last visit.

• Visited April 2014

Key West, Florida
“Busy place, pleasant dinner”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We have steered clear of Outback in the past couple of years, just isn't what it used to be. We gave this location a try and were seated right away even though it was very busy. Our waitress was very busy as well but still got it all right. The steaks were the best we have had in a long time at an Outback, this location may have earned a repeat visit from us.
The only drawback was parking but the dinner was a breath of fresh air, until we were approached by a beggar as soon as we walked out to our car.
The French Onion soup was outstanding!

• Visited March 2014
Florida
“Nice place”
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

We are from the area and have eaten here many times. The food is always good, so is the service. Get the outback steak special. Great value.

“poor customer service”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We were told 20-30 wait,it was an hour.They did Not use the P.A. or the buzzer.They called out the name inside and gave our table to someone else.There was no silverware ready and NO garlic mash potatoes!We did not get a receipt for our meal.The only the thing that kept us from walking out was our waitress Crystal,2-9-14, 5:10 PM.Other than this the food was excellent.The table behind us waited about 15 min for silverware.Sincerely Yours Kevin McKee

• Visited February 2014
“Slow Service”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

We arrived for lunch 1-16-14 Megan R was our waitress. We got seated in the bar , so we
thought would be faster service. Told waitress we were on lunch hour. Ordered Ice tea
and gave order endless soup and salad , 1/2 Que Alice and Onion Soup all at one time
to save time. When we got onion soup and I got my salad we ordered two to go potatoe
soups. We ran out of tea only one of us go a refill on tea. I sat there for over 8 minutes
without ice tea. Then she delivered my potatoe soup and her 1/2 Que Alice. She never
came back once to check on us. I never got another soup because it was to late to order
we had to go back to work. The food was good, but poor service. She had one at bar,
3 two tops and one 3 top. If it is to much to keep up someone needs to help. The people
behind us were complaining she never fills up drinks and you can't flag her down.

• Visited January 2014