“The Perfect Retreat”

Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa
Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in Vero Beach
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I needed a little time for R & R and scheduled 5 days at this resort. It is a wonderful property and they think of everything: coffee I the morning to wine in the evening; water and sun block by the pool, My only caveat: it is popular with families and dogs, so the noise level can be a bit high, but I would definitely book again.

Room Tip: I was on the 4th (top) floor over the pool--it afforded a lovely view of the ocean and the pool.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
duncan c, General Manager at Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Awesome so pleased you choose to stay with us recently, and that you would consider coming back, i have shared withn the team your thoughts and comments and we were all excited to read them - thank you!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Vero beach hotel and Spa over the memorial day weekend and extended our stay until Wed. our room was very clean and well appointed, the bed and bedding were very comfortable including the awesome assortment of pillows. The staff at the VBH were very pleasant and accommodating from our arrival thru our departure. The hotel is located very close to many restaurants and fine shopping boutiques. We ate at the Cobalt restaurant one evening and had a delightful meal. The only drawback that I would mention is the $15 parking fee. For the price of our stay I feel that the cost of parking should be included. I found out on the last night of our stay that we could have parked on the street overnight for free. The beach and amenities were just magnificent, I would highly recommend the VBH.

Room Tip: Book early and request an oceanfront room also request an upgrade prior to your arrival if there is...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thanks so much for staying with us over the memorial weekend, its a very busy time for Vero and we are must thankful you choose to stay with us here at the Vero beach Hotel. We look forward to you coming back soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We went to spa and had a couples massage which was great. Ocean was great as well as pool. Cobalt restaurant was fabulous.The rooms were very clean and staff was very helpful. Parking was convient and courteous.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
duncan c, General Manager at Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thanks for telling us , we are so happy , you came , experienced and let us know and for this we are greatful!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I just got back from Vero Beach and Spa (May 18-May23) and loved every minute of it. We are discerning shoppers and we spend a lot of time researching on tripadvisor for the best hotels with great amenities and great reviews, not to mention good pricing at the right time of year.

This hotel met all of our expectations and more! The photos from the website are right on and accurately reflect the property and the rooms and suites. We booked a one bedroom suite on the fourth floor (room 423A) and we were wowed from the time we walked through the foyer, into the entrance and surveyed the suite. Timeless decorations (Tommy Bahama) conveyed the feeling of the tropics and looking out one of our two balconies onto the beach only confirmed our decision!

Our initial contact was with our valet Matt, who was just great from the time we arrived til we left.
(Can't forget Jack as well!) He made sure that we understood everything from the room to the combination on the safe.

When we checked in,Irene met and greeted us with a smile and answered all our questions.
(She also serves as the consierge, and gave great directions back to the airport)

We spent all our daytime hours at the pool and enjoyed the week being hosted by Will and Jesse at the poolside bar. Great guys and couldn" do enough for us!

This is the ultimate boutique hotel and provides first class service with a personal touch!

Forget to mention that one day staffmembers from the onsite spa gave free massages at pool side.

Vero Beach is a lovely laid back town with everything (restaurants and shops) within walking distance. Bikes are provided by the hotel if needed.

Keep up the good job Kimpton, and kudos to management for employee selection and retainment.

p.s. Almost forget our housekeeper Agnes who made a pair of swans from towels that she placed on our bed for our 43rd anniversary!

Room Tip: Anytime after mid April is a good time to book a room in Florida, price wise. Fourth floor was perfe...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelorsHaddonfield

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, I do appreciate you staying with us we know you have a choose and we love you for staying with us and telling us about it!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have stayed here several times as my in-laws live in Vero Beach. We stayed at the Driftwood Inn for many years until the Casa DEste and Vero Beach hotel opened. Rooms are beautifully appointed and the staff is exceptional from the valets and bellman to housekeeping to front desk. All of which is consistent with Kimpton Hotels that I have stayed in across the country. The hotel is pet friendly and if you are allergic there is a floor that is pet free. Views of the ocean are amazing and you can dine outdoors overlooking the water. This is the Best place to stay in Vero Beach.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you , thank you, thank you, awesome to read you had a great stay and we are humble that you rate us so highly!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I really love this hotel. We have to travel one night a year to Vero for business, and this hotel always makes me feel as though we have gotten away from it all. I have not run into any real issues in our stays. We usually lounge poolside, and have dinner on property. Always good food at Cobalt. We have been upgraded in the past as well. I also like Pet friendly!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Thanks for choosing to stay with us, we appreciate this and all your feedback, the team was thrilled to see how we perfomed for you.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

My family and I decided to give thisbhotel a go considering we've heard so many wonderful things about the kimpton brand. We made the mistake of visiting during the memorial day weekend. The place was busy and the service seemed a bit slow. On the up side the room was very clean and newt. The maid was very pleasant to talk with, she had a great personality. I wouldn't have known she was new if she didn't tell me. She went as far as to get ice for my wine and show me around. Funny she has the same name as my mother Latisha. Even though the restaurant wasbslow getting the food out also, the fact the the staff was friendly made a world of difference.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Great having you stay with us , we so apprciate your feedback and how you found us duinrg your stay, awesome to have you here !