Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa
Comfort Suites Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
US$107
Country Inn
Hampton Inn Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$103
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
US$143
US$122
US$188
Prestige Hotel Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$244
US$193
South Beach Place(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$167
Sea Turtle Inn(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$132
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,545 results
All reviewscobalt restaurantwine hourvalet parkingtwo bedroom suitevalet stafffire pitpool areabeautiful hotelmini barocean viewpool staffget awayresort feebeautiful roomocean grillfull kitchenpalm trees
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Still here and had to write a review before I left, room is a total disappointment - there is not tub even though I was promised and it was listed in the floor plan. They had mentioned a room upgrade but it's vague as to when it will happen. I think I would prefer a refund at this point. There's tons of loud children and you can hear everything including doors slamming at 8am. I am supposed to be on vacation and I've slept better at a hospital call room than in this room. Overall I picked this place due to the reviews and I've never had regrets using trip advisor before but the service and amenities here are horrible for a so Cale four star hotel. I would give it 2-3star rating. Don't expect luxury here . It's not a place for relaxation. It's more of a place for people who want to save money and still stay on the beach. I won't ever return here.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Jcichon
duncan c, General Manager at Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Ouch, so sorry to hear you did not like the room you booked. Due to it being a busy weekend it was trikcy to move you, though I know our Front Desk team did eventually mange to change your room and indeed i know this helped in resolving your concerns, thanks for choosing Vero and gving us the chance to rectify your dissapointment!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

The Vero Beach Hotel is absolutely wonderful. Located right on the beach and within 90 minutes drive of Orlando and two hours from Miami it is a great base to explore the east coast of Florida. Seeing nesting turtles on the beach was a bonus. Great restaurants nearby in Vero Beach and beyond too. The hotel is clean, the service perfect and the people friendly and helpful. Definitely worth paying for the valet parking at the hotel as parking on the street is restricted to two hours at a time. Also, the Ocean Grill is well worth a visit and less than five minutes walk form the hotel. I can't recommend this hotel highly enough.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Virgin Holidays

So pleased you had a great Family get away and chose us here in Vero, the team was thrilled to know you had a great stay!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

My best friend and her sister and my best sister and I stayed for 2 nights. The rooms were incredible.

We had the 1 king, 2 queen suite and it was beyond amazing.

Late night snack and drinks at the pool bar...very strong drinks!

Room service breakfast... quite good but the toast wasn't very fresh (mold)

Spa treatments for the 4 of us... Relaxing and incredible

Dinner also at the hotel (Cobalt) ... great fresh seafood, enjoyed even by our fish-shy landlubbers.

I became a Kimpton rewards cardholder which entitled us to a spa discount. Our room had a patio which was just beyond the pool area. We could see the ocean just outside the patio.

It was chilly oceanside but we wrapped up in the pool towels and enjoyed the view and had lunch under a gazebo.

Last morning we were there, we hit the treadmills. We had indulged and enjoyed every minute.

I hope too many people don't find out about this hotel and make it inaccessible. I plan on returning again and again, with my husband, with my family, and for another sisters' stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Thanks for choosing us and Vero beach for your getaway, so happy to hear you had a great time and hopefully will plan another in the coming year!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Stayed here several times and can only say that it's the most consistent and by far the best hotel in the east coast of Florida. Checked in during wine hours..so amazing to check in to a hotel with a glass of wine on hand. Great ocean views and the beach was actually busy!
For the first time I used their spa and I must say WOW! they have everything from small cosmetic procedures(botox,medi-body) to your normal spa treatments. I had the cool sculpting at an amazing price. The staff at Heaton's was amazing, they made sure i was taken care of at all time.
I recommend this hotel to anyone that visits the Florida, so close to Orlando and Miami.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank IHrtTraveling
duncan c, General Manager at Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thanks so much for staying with we know you have a choice and this feedback is very important, I will for sure share with the team and the fact you have stayed with us before means so much! Awesome

Reviewed 26 June 2014

This hotel is absolutely amazing. Every single person on the staff is so professional and friendly. They go out of their way to make you feel so special. The room was stunning and so luxurious. The White Orchid Spa is beautiful and the services they offer were wonderful. The food at Colbalt is fantastic- whether it was room service or dinner. There is no reason to leave the hotel. It was fun hanging out by the pool and beach- the staff always made sure we had anything and everything we needed. When looking for a quick getaway- I will always choose this hotel. I didn't want to leave.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thanks so much, we were so pleased to know you had a great stay with us, and that you will be back! We know you have a choice, and were so happy you had an enjoyable time and let us know about it!