“This was a fantastic hotel!”

Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa
Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in Vero Beach
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We stayed here in a 2 bedroom suite. It was wonderful. The staff was amazing, the pool wonderful, the ocean was right outside the pool area. We had lunch on the pool deck and it was great. The swordfish sandwich was delicious!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
duncan c, General Manager at Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Awesome , thanks for choosing us and letting us know , the whole team was most appreciative

Reviewed 25 August 2014

My wife and I wanted to get away for a weekend, so we randomly selected this property since we have had good experiences with Kimpton hotels in Chicago and NYC. Let me tell you, this company has it figured out. First off, we are both in the hospitality business so our radar for service execution is probably higher than your average traveler. Second, we both travel a TON for work and have stayed at hundreds of different hotels. That said, the staff here delivered such a memorable experience that we will visit as much as possible. We walked away floating...every interaction from the guys at the valet (forgot name, sorry fellas!), to Alex the bartender at the pool, to Juan the concierge who arranged a few nice touches for my wife pre-arrival was SENSATIONAL! We felt right at home and I recommend this property for traveling couples, solo business travelers, small corporate groups...ANYONE who needs a roof for a night. I probably spent more than I was planning around the property on different things but felt my return in experience far outweighed the cash spent. Do yourself a favor and book here, you will not regret it!!!

We will be back as soon as possible!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Nick A
duncan c, General Manager at Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! Also thank you for your kind review, the team is always most eager to know how we have performed and that all of guests have a memorable stay! Thanks again

Reviewed 25 August 2014

My girlfriend and I took a trip up here after a week in Disneyland. We knew it would be great based on reviews and photos, but it was even better than expected. We somehow got upgraded to a beautiful 4th floor room with a view of the ocean. Staff was incredibly attentive and friendly-- I have never seen such consistently high-quality service, from wait staff, to concierge, to front desk, to the valets. They have a free wine hour every night which was really cool. The pool is beautiful, the beach is smooth, the ocean is turquoise blue, and it is not overly crowded. We will certainly go back the next time we are in the area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Awesome - so nice of you to review us and i can see that you had a wonderful stay and the team was super excited to read all your kind words. Thank you so much! We appreciate you have a choice and stayed with us!

Reviewed 24 August 2014

We decided we needed a mini vacation so we booked a 2 night stay in our favorite; Vero Beach Hotel and Spa. This is our east coast home, away from home. You are greeted at the front door by James and the rest of the team. They welcome you home with their friendly smiles and great service. The staff and management are always there to wait on you and take care of every little want, or need. We LOVE staying there.

I received my ALS Ice Bucket Challenge while there. I made a request for assistance to help me complete the task. I was impressed with the actions by all to help me. My challenge was completed and was a success to The Vero Beach Hotel & Spa.

Room Tip: We have stayed on many occasions and all the rooms appear to be quiet.
1  Thank MikeWebb219
duncan c, General Manager at Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Great to have you here with us , thank you for your review, so pleased you enjoyed and the ALS challenge was here in Vero, appreciate the Review

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Hubby and I live an hour south of this property and decided to do a two day stay. Wow. From check in with Brittney and Marissa we were impressed. The property is on the ocean and these two seniors enjoyed the beach and ocean. The room was extremely quiet and bath was gorgeous. We had our breakfasts and dinners in Cobalt and never left the property. We took our Beagle with us and she was treated royally from treats in the lobby to a special amenity in the room. My husband wants to go back again and the dog didn't want to leave! All employees were friendly and helpful. We've traveled to many places in the US and Canada and this has to be one of our best stays and we're happy we only have to travel one hour to get to this wonderful place. Fantastic!

Room Tip: Loved the 4th floor on the corner of the north building. Quiet room at end end of the hallway.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Fabulous, we were all thrilled you had a great stay and enjoyed our little resort on the Atlantic Coast, the Front Ofifice team are truly awesome and we thank you for the shout outs we were indeed excited. Thanks again for your review

Reviewed 21 August 2014

We stayed at the hotel to be close to the site of a family wedding. The staff is extremely well trained in that all the employees with whom we had contact made an effort to be helpful and perform their chores with a smile. The rooms were quite comfortable in size, up to date. This frankly is to be expected for an establishment that charges about $250/night for a room with queen size bed and being July this was hardly peak season. They have a small gym with up to date equipment but in busier times you might have trouble using it. The pool is small, meaning that if you enjoy lap swimming, forget it. There is enough room for young children and their parents if the hotel is not busy. Otherwise the beach is right there, easily accessible. We only had breakfast, which was prepared well, but on the pricey side ($20/person) and you might want to try other restaurants that are within walking distance particularly if you are a family.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rich1913

Thanks for your your review, this is indeed important us and we are indeed appreciative. We love Vero and are so pleased you choose to stay with us and let us know how that was!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

My wife and I are fairly well traveled with numerous stays in four and five star hotels in the United States and numerous international locations. This was our third or fourth stay at the Vero Beach Hotel and Spa. As in the past, everything about this fine hotel was top rate. From meeting the valet and front desk staff, until checkout me we were treated so very well. It's seems to me that every employee has been properly trained in all aspects of their jobs, and do those jobs with a smile on their faces. My wife and I were most impressed about how clean the property common areas and rooms were kept. Everything organized and well maintained. Food service at the pool and the Cobalt restaurant was very nice. The managers reception in the hotel lobby was a highlight at 5 pm with a diverse group of guests from the US, Holland, and Germany. What a fine time everyone had! But more than anything else, a big Thank You to the fine staff at the hotel. My wife and I needed a break from our everyday world, and every staff member treated us like family. We can't wait to return-soon I hope.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank upsalamba

Thank you so much for choosing us and staying, we love Vero and are thrilled you had a great stay too , your feedback was great to read and let the team know , how we did!