Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Vero Beach-I-95, FL
Hampton Inn Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$109
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$88
ComfortSuites
Holiday Inn Express Vero Beach-West I-95(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$143
US$123
Travelocity
Sea Spray Inn(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$123
US$615
US$509
  • Pool
US$445
US$403
Travelocity
Prestige Hotel Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$132
Travelocity
Sea Turtle Inn(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$110
Travelocity
Driftwood Resort(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$167
Hotels.com
All reviewsoutlet mallcracker barrelfront deskfree breakfastthe hotel is pet friendlywould stay here againstayed here for one nightnice place to staywithin walking distancebed was comfortablefresh fruitveroinnshousekeepingflorida
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 October 2010

We stopped off here to see varo beach whilst ona florida road trip (we found ourselves between fort lauderdale and orlando) a great location not too far from the beaches next to some outlets and close to crackerbarrel. The hotel is spotless the staff were sooo helpful and friendly the breakfast was good. Couldnt fault this little place if i tried. we tired several other country inns on our trip and none matched this place.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2010

My husband and I needed a short weekend away to unplug from daily stress. I picked this hotel on a recommendation from someone who enjoys the brand. I had a coupon from the travel saver magazine which they honored for $49 a night. This included daily breakfast (hot items like eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, make-your-own belgium waffles and pastries, fruit and cereal), cookies and tea and coffee available all day.

The pool was small and usually empty. It was a great refresher in the middle of the day. towels are available at the front desk. There is a small lending library with a few classics as well as a full selection of children's books. There is also a small fitness center which I did not use but looked around and looks perfect if I needed to keep up a fitness regime. The lobby has comfortable chairs and a fireplace if you want to socialize outside the room.

As far as the room goes, we had a king size , standard room (not suite). Included is: a built in hairdryer, small refrigerator (dorm sized), microwave,the tiniest coffee maker I've ever seen, iron and ironing board, wifi and about 15 tv channels (movie channels are starz, encore and hallmark movie channel). The bed was super comfy though there were only three soft pillows so no way to prop yourself up comfortable to watch the huge flatscreen tv (probably 45" if I had to guess). The desk in the room has a lamp with an outlet built in so you can plug your computer into it without having to unplug anything. If you need to plug in anything by the bed, however, you will need to unplug something.

The location of the hotel is wonderfully convenient. It is just off I-95, though we travelled from A1A and came over the causeway on Hwy 60(still easy to find). It is located next to the Fashion Outlet Mall of Vero Beach at the end of a kind of cul de sac. Next to the hotel on the other side is a Hampton Inn and then a Cracker Barrel in walking distance.

All in all, this was a great mini vacation and a wonderful place to relax and get some much needed R&R. I intend to bring my Mom and aunts down in the fall for a girl's weekend of shapping. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2010

Booked over Expedia, prices were therefore good.
Very well cleaned hotel.
Staff seemed to have good training, much more professional than some other hotels in this category!
Breakfastroom was pleasant , food typical of this grade hotel, tv running loud during breakfast. Breakfast could be served 1/2 hour longer....
Safe at front desk. Wireless internet, books to borrow and return at any Carlsson Hotel.
Pool was pleasant.
Free cookies, tee, coffee all day long, although cookies were much too sweet and pre-fab tasting.
Room had ample drawers/hanging space.
Fridge/Micro in room.
Definitely would reccommend this hotel

Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2010

This hotel was an absolute gem among the chain hotels I've patronized over the years. Almost all of the staff members we encountered were friendly and cheerful. The lobby is very clean and well appointed, with timeless decor that gives it more of a "lodge" feel vs the trendy and sanitized ambience of most chain hotels. The rooms aren't especially large for a suburban hotel, but are of a very good quality level. Cleanliness was excellent. The 40"+ LCD TV was an especially nice touch. Breakfast was above average. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, especially if you can get a good rate. Even though it takes 15+ minutes to drive into Vero Beach, it's worth it--hotels with better locations typically fetch twice the price. On the plus side, the location is adjacent to a huge outlet mall, and a short drive from the primary retail and business areas in town. Anything you might need is within a 10 minute drive.

Personal note: We were able to secure an $89 rate at the last minute (during the high season). If that were the standard king rate, this would probably be a 5-star review because of the value. I'm giving 4 stars based on the $129 standard rate that most travelers would receive. We had previously planned to stay in the Quality Inn, which is much closer to the central part of town. It was horrible, so we stayed just one night. We cancelled our remaining three nights there and switched to Country Inn.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 December 2009

This hotel was very clean and nice. My family and I arrived late at night. They accomidated all 5 of us for a resonable price, unlike the other 2 hotels in same area who wanted to charge us for 2 rooms because we had 3 children. The room was clean, the staff was nice and the free breakfast had a nice variety. I would stay here again.