“Good Food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My girlfriend and I visited Bobby's as a recommendation from the Kimpton staff next door as a good place for late night eating. Needless to say, it was not a disappointment. The food was good and so were the drinks. I had the ribs and my girlfriend had the burger. Julie was our server and she couldn't be anymore sweet. My girlfriend didn't like her original drink and Julie replaced it without any fuss. I would definitely come back again.

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Go here often. Great burgers. Great grouper Reuben. Love the chicken francaise with angel hair pasta. Julie is an awesome server.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Having lived in Vero Beach for some thirty years I find myself returning to my favorite haunts over and over again. Bobby's is such a place. With great ambience, very friendly waitresses (like Julie), and terrific food, it's a no-brainer.

When I am in the mood for a burger I don't even think twice about my destination: I head to Bobby's. Lately I have begun to order their spectacular French Onion soup, and have never been disappointed.

If visiting Vero and staying near the beach, or even if you are not on the beach, make Bobby's your destination for at least one meal. I guarantee you won't regret it.

1  Thank Lar347
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Got recommended this place after checking in at the kimpton hotel, it was great because we could walk here. The place was quiet but it was mid week, service was good and meal was plenty, shared an appetiser between four, nice but bit greasy, then shared a prime rib which was excellent, my boys said the burgers were pretty good too.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We had a drink in the bar 1st and the bartender was friendly. Good martini! For dinner we shared ribs as appetizer then had the large prime rib which was incredible. Salad and potatoes were good, as well