Howard Johnson Vero Beach/I-95
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Citrus Motel(Vero Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsnew flat screen tvovernight stayvery nice stayking bedrooms are cleanoutlet mallcerealmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I stay at this hotel several times a year and the management has really declined. The door to our room had to be forced open every time. The manager had to help me get it open the first time and did not apologize for it or offer a different room. The water pressure is non-existent and there is no hot water; lukewarm at best. I was gone from the room from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily and the room was never cleaned. We had to go ask for towels. Don't stay here!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Booked through Wyndham online service. The guaranteed price was $56.61. During the check in process, the clerk tried very hard to make all kinds of mistake. The first charge was $74, then, $64. I patiently tell him the calculation was wrong. And finally he gets to $58.11 and tell me that's the price. It was late and I was tired. I let him charge that price.
The room have a bit funny smell. Can't tell what it was but just felt not clean. There are still trashes underneath furniture. Faucet was very hard to turn on or off. I felt I can break it at any moment. The worst experience that I have ever had with Howard Johnson. Even cheap motel is better than this one, and I only need to pay half of what I have paid.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family