“Very comfortable”

Ranked #18 of 27 Hotels in Vero Beach
Kent, England
“Very comfortable”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We spent two nights here upon arrival in the US. The staff on the front desk were very helpful and aided a quick check-in. Breakfast was a bonus though it is of the pre-prepared variety. That said fruit, Yogurt etc. were also included so gives a wider choice. Location means a car is required but there are restaurants and shops nearby. Good value and woudl definetely use again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Hotel F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vero Beach-West I-95, responded to this review, 4 September 2014
Dear, AndyTraveller,
First of all let me just say thanks for choosing this hotel for your stay with us, we really do appreciate that. and please note that your comments are taken very seriously. in regards to your stay, we are happy that you enjoyed the convenience of the outlet mall, and that you took advantage of our breakfast bar. We look forwards to your next stay with us

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Beaufort, South Carolina
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Besides a nice room, clean, quiet and comfortable, the morning breakfast entries were great. This HIE was a great stopping point while vacationing. We spent two nights here while checking out the area around us for birds. Easy to find places to eat nearby.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Susan J,
Thank you so much for your review of this hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that not only did you enjoy your room, but that you took advantage of our complimentary breakfast bar. We hope that this and other things are what keeps you coming back to us. We look forward to your next visit with us
Tampa
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Had a great experience with our Florida dart tournament. The convention staff that provided our service were excellent, as they have been in the past couple of years. Can't wait for next years event. Thank you to all.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear William P,
Thank you sir so much for this review of our convention center. We are glad that it served its purpose for you while you were here, and as it has done in the past. and we would be glad to have you back next year. We look forward to seeing you next year
Lumberton, North Carolina
Reviewed 24 May 2014

A all in one stop a place to eat and stay,the room was big and clean and the breakfast was good the staff very friendly and the price was surprising very reasonable. And the beds wow was soft and slept great.

Dear, Danford49
First off we are very very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we thank you for taking the time to write down your feelings towards us. inj regards to your stay, we are happy that you enjoyed your "All In One Stop". We look forward to your next visit with us.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff, safe area, and clean rooms....so why only 4 stars? Two things keep this HIE from getting a 5 star rating: the front door does not automatically open and when you typically go in and out with your hands full, having to pull the door open means having to stop and put something down. (yes there is a handicap access button to the side, but once again you have to put something down to push the button). The second reason has to do with the one slow elevator. This is a busy hotel and between the guests and the housekeepers there is always a wait for the elevator...and it moves very slowly. If these two things were updated, this would be a great hotel; as is it's a very good hotel.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear ReiversGo,
First, thank you so much for choosing this hotel for your stay. We really do appreciate your taking the time to write down your feelings towards us. In regards to your stay however, I am very sorry that oour elevators caused a problem for you during your stay with us. Please note that this has been relayed to my boss, and will be considered. Thank you again, and we look forward to your next stay here at the Holiday Inn Express near I-95
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We were very happy with our stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Vero Beach. We wanted a nice room for one night off the I-95 as we were en route north.The clerk who welcomed us was very friendly, courteous and helpful with restaurant recommendations. The room we had was extremely clean as was the rest of the hotel. Congratulations to all staff at the hotel. I travel a lot and have stayed in many 5 star hotels in many countries.Cleanliness is a critical criterion in my view and this hotel was tops! The breakfast was included (ok it's not caviar and smoked salmon but was diverse and good enough to get us on the road and it is a HI Express after all) as was the free wifi for an excellent price. I highly recommend this hotel. Once again, kudos to all staff for such a clean and friendly hotel!

Dear 155004Traveller,
Thank you thank you thank you for such a glowing review. We are happy that you chose this Holiday Inn Express as your rest-stop from I-95. I am very happy that our Front Desk team assisted you in your inquiries about some of what our city provides, and I'm glad that you took advantage of the recommendations given. We are also happy that you enjoyed that cleanliness of the hotel. I will make sure that I relay all these comments to our team so that they know that they are doing a very good job. We look forward to your next stay with us
Singapore
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I was driving from Fort Lauderdale up to Orlando with my young daughter one evening and after getting caught in a torrential downpour and a screaming child in the middle of the night this last minute mobile booked hotel was my shelter from the storm of rain and tears.

This is a good basic roadside Holiday Inn Express, not some 5-star resort, but not priced like one either. The service was very good, both front desk and the morning breakfast staff. The room was clean and the bed comfortable.

The location, just off of I-95 is very convenient to a couple of places to eat and very close to a decent sized outlet mall. It is also close enough to the turnpike split that you can easily cutover to the turnpike and head up to Orlando as I did.

Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a good, clean, comfortable place to stay for the night, whatever your purpose.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Jasher0
Dear Jasher0,
Thank you so much for choosing this hotel as your "shelter from the storm" we do appreciate it. And we look forward to your next stay with us