“Hidden Gem”

The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel
Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in Vero Beach
Reviewed 21 July 2011

We stayed 2 nights and were upgraded to a larger room. It is worthy of the good reviews on this site. Quiet location, helpful staff. We loved it! Positives - comfy beds, friendly staff, quiet location, nice pool Negatives - bathroom extractor fan really really noisy and can hear room next doors as well. Recommended.

• Stayed: July 2011
Edyta Z, Public Relations Manager at The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Thank you for staying with us at The Caribbean Court Resort and posting your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our facilities. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Kind regards,
Edyta Zach PRM

Reviewed 17 July 2011

Pool was dirty from when we checked in on Friday till we left on Sunday. As we left at 1PM they were finally cleaning pool. We will not return because of this.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lorraine J

Thank you for your review. We are sorry that your recent experience with us did not exceed expectations and we appreciate your honest feedback.
Edyta Zach PR Manager

Reviewed 3 June 2011

This hotel has very nice rooms at reasonable prices. We recommend the second floor. Breakfast is great, which is expected given the French restaurant on site.

**However, there is a glaring weakness. The bathrooms are gross. We noticed hair and mildew in all of them. I want to go back here, but my wife refuses to based on this fact. It's really a shame because everything else is very good.

Room Tip: Just use their website
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank KMKC08
Reviewed 27 May 2011

This is a very nice hidden gem.
Very quiet since it was off-season. (Great rates then too).
Lots of tile work and plants everywhere.
In the morning you can walk to the beach to watch the sunrise in less than 5 min.
Get a poolside room if you can. (They gave us that at n/c since it was pretty quiet.)
We did not try the restaurant, since we have a rule that we don't pay more for the meal than the room! But it's suppose to be very good if ur looking for a treat...

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple

Kind regards,
Edyta Zach PRM

Reviewed 28 April 2011

My Fiance' and I visited the Caribbean boutique last year as a quick get away for my birthday. We returned again this year to celebrate. This time it was just so much more well planned.
Apparently my Fiance' called in advance and reserved the same room we had the year prior. Every step to my boudoir was hand painted spanish tiles, and filled with the succulent smell of Jasmine, and right outside our door was the largest Bird of Paradise I have ever seen in my life.
Inside the "Penthouse" I had all the amenities I could ask for, cotton sheets and down comforter, spa tub, waffle robes, delicious coffee for the mornings. The view of the pool was great with Bouganvillia that climbed the outter walls to provide just enough privacy. When I wanted more I was able to keep the wooden blinds open and shut the canvas curtains to keep the room light and airy.
After check in we went to the nearby McKee botanical gardens, and enjoyed a romantic walk around their grounds. We returned around 5:30pm to prepare for dinner reservations at the Maison Martinique, and for a walk around the property.
Dinner was delightful, we ate in the Bamboo room near a window where I could still enjoy the lusciousness of the gardens. With the high ceilings, and candles everywhere it was one of the most romantic dinners we have shared together. For an appetizer we had Cassolette d'Escargots à la Crème D'Ail (delightful first for us both!) My entree was Les Trois Viandes Grillées au jus de Truffe, and my Fiance' enjoyed the Le Carré d'Agneau à La Dijonnaise. With this we paired an imported Pommard wine from France.
After dinner we stepped out to the beach for a romantic walk under the stars. It was then that my Fiance' asked me for my hand in marriage. The answer was yes. How could it be anything less after showing how much he loved me?
The next morning we rose for a tropical continental breakfast that included fresh fruit, french coffee, and hot muffins. Afterwards we spent the afternoon at the adjacent beach. Maybe it was the glow of the night prior, but the water was the most beautiful sea green I have ever seen.
Upon arrival back to the hotel we found our bed was turned down, and the room cleaned. (cleaning was the last thing on my mind, so this was great!)
That next evening we had a quiet night in, after a late lunch in town we snacked and finished the remainder of my (delicious) dinner from the night prior. Afterwords we relaxed on the deck next to Havanna nights and enjoyed the cool ocean breeze with notes of piano, jasmine, and a Mojito.
I am absolutely impressed with the knowledgable and courteous service we received. It wasn't just the natural beauty of the venue that captivated me, but the attentive and friendly service we received from the staff, and it didn't just stop there.
After check out we perused the local antique shoppes near by in search for a Hope chest. I was impressed with how charming the island locals are. Refreshing break from our fast paced lives in the city.
Upon arriving back home, and chewing on my boyfriends ear about invitations, venues, dresses, who will, and won't be in the bridal party. I was still torn about when and where to have our wedding. (poor guy was a champ!) I have always wanted to have it locally at Leu Gardens since I was a young girl, and this trip changed everything! I decided to reach out to the Boutique via email just to inquire about the possiblity. Within an hour the owner of the company reached out to me. After a lengthy conversation I felt so much more comfortable and at ease about our upcoming event. I can only hope that my Father falls as much in love with the location as I have,
Thank you Caribbean Boutique! You have helped ignite the most delightful and exciting times in my life, and I am sure it will not be the last memory we share with you.

Cassandra V.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Edyta Z, Public Relations Manager at The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review of your stay. We try our best to make every guests experience one they will remember. Our small hotel allows for personalized service. Hope you will be joining us again soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2011

The Caribbean Court was just right for my visit to Vero Beach.It was convenient without being in the middle of tourist activity. The staff from the welcoming personnel at the desk to the people servicing the room were helpful and friendly. I was attending rehearsal and opening of a play at Riverside Theater just across the Causeway; the art museum was adjacent to the theater. The hotel itself had an old world charm; a graceful Villa with modern comforts. Very Caribbean from the furnishings to the paintings on the wall; similar to accommodations in Montego Bay. The pool area and courtyard with fountain were pleasant and relaxing. The room was adjacent to parking; the bed really comfortable. It was near the piano bar but I never heard it. The kitchen area in the room provided all that was needed. Dine in or eat out. The bath was modern and convenient. Robes and beach towels were provided. A landscaped path led through an arbor to the beach access; there was lush planting throughout. A restaurant onsite and two across the street plus a pizza place nearby. I had an excellent meal of pasta, soup, salad and homemade bread at the delightful Italian bistro. After I left the hotel staff called and asked if I left my phone charger; then mailed it to me. One merit of a small hotel. A friend came to stay with me the last night and returned to stay herself the next week.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo

Reviewed 12 April 2011

This hotel is wonderful. My husband and I just had our wedding there. We were able to rent out all of the rooms (which are all great - very comfortable, private, and have little kitchenettes) for our out of town guests. Everyone from the teenagers to grandmas were happy being about to enjoy the pool, the beach (right across the street) and the lush landscaping in private. The food at Maison is outstanding - best snapper I've ever had and the piano bar is a laugh. If cookie cutter chain hotels aren't for you and you just want a place to slow down and enjoy the weather and the water, this is the place for you.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family