The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Suites Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$99
ComfortSuites
Holiday Inn Express Vero Beach-West I-95(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$95
Hampton Inn Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$99
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
US$143
US$122
South Beach Place(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$293
US$232
  • Pool
US$228
US$193
Travelocity
Sea Turtle Inn(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$132
Travelocity
Prestige Hotel Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$110
Travelocity
Driftwood Resort(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$144
Travelocity
All reviewspiano barmaison martiniquehavana nightsfrench restaurantstarbucks coffeeshort walk across the streetcontinental breakfasttoaster ovenbeach accesslush landscapingtropical paradisehidden gemget awayquiet locationsmall kitchenettebeach towelshard boiled eggs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2012

A charming, intimate hotel....I wish we could have stayed a little longer to unwind and enjoy the privacy that the Caribbean Court offers.

We ordered room service on Saturday night and were very impressed by the three course $19.95 special, breakfast was also very good on Sunday morning.

The TV and wireless worked intermittently, that was my only complaint.

We'll be back soon!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2012

On a recent trip to Florida, I was directed to this amazing hotel by friends and I am glad that I took their advice. The hotel was very intimate and offered more privacy than the traditional chain hotel, which was a huge plus. The hotel staff was very attentive and polite, especially when checking in and asking about things to do in the area. The ladies in the office gave me some different sites to see while I was staying their, which I truly appreciated. Aside from the spectacular rooms, the restaurant, Maison Martinique was an added bonus. The piano bar was a great place to get a drink and have a bite to eat. I got the Trio of lamb, venison, and filet and it was one of the best meals I have ever had. The selection of wine that was offered with dinner was incredible as well, so my hats off to the restaurant manager for compiling such an in-depth list. I would highly recommend this hotel and restaurant to anyone visiting the Vero Beach area in the future and I plan on coming back in the future.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank WorldTraveler7885
Edyta Z, Public Relations Manager at The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us at The Caribbean Court Resort and this awesome review. We are glad that accommodations were nice and staff friendly and very courteous.
Please come and see us again. We greatly appreciate your business.

Public Relations Manager

Reviewed 20 July 2012

My wife and I recently stayed at Caribbean Court. We also ate at their restaurant, Maison Martinique. What a find! It is intimate, with every room different and very private. The service was excellent, the foliage abundant, and the pool area perfect for swimming and sunning. They could use more umbrellas by the pool, but otherwise it was perfect. The restaurant is upscale, and the menu reflects excellent taste. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Ask which rooms are the largest, because they can vary a good bit.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank L0uisianaman
Edyta Z, Public Relations Manager at The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review of your stay. We try our best to make every guests experience one they will remember. Our small hotel allows for personalized service. Hope you will be joining us again soon.

PR Manager

Reviewed 18 July 2012

We really enjoyed our stay here. It was very romantic and the room's were very cute!

The owner and his little dog were very nice.

We really enjoyed the restaurant, excellent food and the Piano Bar was also nice for a drink before dinner.

The pool area is quiet and relaxing and the beach is a very short walk away. The local area was very quaint too.

I would recommend this hotel for couples mainly and people who prefer to stay away from the big hotel impersonal chains. Ideal hotel to re-charge your batteries!

Room Tip: We had a good room on the second floor with a balcony facing the pool, but I think even downstairs rooms may be nice because you may have a better view of the pool as you could not really see much from our balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LisaMBall

PR Manager

Reviewed 4 July 2012

The property is small and lovely; abundant foliage everywhere. Our room was well equipped, but much smaller than the photo's indicate on their web sight.

We were initially ignored when we arrived early for check in, but since the two ladies in the office completely ignored us, we took the hint and left, returning at the designated check in time. Honestly, it would have been nice if they had greeted us with a 'welcome'.

I was rather disappointed in how small the room was, so asked for a larger room. Ended up trading the king bed for a queen, which was fine, because it did provide more room to walk around. Alicia was very kind to make this change happen for us.

The only reason I could not give this hotel an excellent rating is because the grounds and pool needs attention. Also, the air conditioner took a very long time to cool the room.

The owner should invest into the property and freshen things up.

All in all, would recommend this boutique hotel for a quiet get-a-way.

Room Tip: 123 was a good room, but they need to move the large couch and EXTRA large glass coffee table out of there, and install a king bed with a loveseat or two comfortable reading chairs!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple