“THIS RESTAURANT HAS BEEN CLOSED SINCE FALL 2012”
Review of Billy's Good Eats - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Billy's Good Eats
Reviewed 22 March 2013

So, don't bother trying to eat here. It was, apparently,very good, and I am adding these words because tripadvisor website insists on a minumum of 100 characters, but of course doesn't have the courtesy to tell me how many characters I have used, and I don't like to do much character counting OK ?? JERKS !!

2  Thank bobsco60
Reviewed 28 March 2012

As anyone from this area knows, this is not the first restaurant Billy Diakomihalis has owned. We loved him before and we love him now! Even my 11 year old grand-daughter was impressed. She noted the very friendly and speedy service of the restaurant. And overall she and I both were very pleased with the meal. Pricing is also very reasonable. Add another favorite place to eat to my list and my grand-daughters list also. I hear through the local grapevine that he may be considering opening for breakfast, Count my vote on that!