“Very pleasant suprise!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Very pleasant suprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

I think the previous comment is completely correct! This is one of the nicest beaches I have ever been to. We lived in the West Palm Beach area for 10 years and moved to central Florida 4 years ago so we have visited many Florida beaches. This weekend was the first time we ventured to the west coast beaches and we were very suprised. We have 2 little boys, ages 3 and 4, and the water was a perfect depth for them to play. Its like a huge sand bar. The water will get a bit deeper when the tide comes in, but it is a very quiet beach. I think most of the people who go there live in the area. We found it by accident looking for something not so commercialized- and we found it! We will definately be back. Totally worth our drive to go there and spend the day. The bathrooms are clean, and the beach is clean, and quiet. There is a big playground for the kids if they are tired of the water, and lots of covered pavillions to eat at. The sand is soft and not filled with tons of shells and washed up garbage like some of the more popular east coast beaches. My boys were thrilled at the dolphins we saw as we were leaving in the evening.

Visited July 2014
4 Thank lpmarie27

Derwood
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great beach Sunset”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

Fantastic sunset, perfect view of gulf, great beach,perfect sand and perfect water. I live nearby I have brought all of my Italian family here. Always someone keeping clean. I think last reviewer talking about somewhere else. . .

Visited July 2014
5 Thank Ashlyn S
Culebra, Puerto Rico
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“This is a DUMP”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

This place stinks ! Don't waste your time. Go somewhere else. This is a dirty swampy, shallow dive. This is not a beach. Stay away !! What more can I say.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Louis P
Atlanta, Georgia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great beach sunset”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

We came for the sunset and it was worth it! Great beach for kids! Great playground and beach area! So glad we stopped here! We loved the experience!

2 Thank Andieboyd
Florida
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Pine Island Park very nice, enjoy the view of the ocean!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

We have been to Pine Island many times, always enjoy seeing the sandy beach and the ocean view. They have a snack bar if you want something to eat or drink.

Visited June 2014