“Very dated and service very poor”
Review of Nellie's Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Description: phone number (352) 596-8321
Description: phone number (352) 596-8321
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Took 15 minutes to order coffee, ten minutes for it to arrive at table and then a further ten minutes to order food. Waitress totally lacking in attention to the customers despite it not being very busy. Avoid at all costs!

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Our server was great and the food was really quite good. We will definitely stop back again. My wife had their fried chicken special and really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Food was good but service was a little slow. Reasonable prices and friendly enough staff. Good location for hotel next door.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

excellent service, good food and reasonable prices. The menu is one everyone will like. We had dinner salads that were more than generous and filling.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

This was the first time going to Nellie's... Let me say this I would never ever go back. We had a reservation for 3pm for a party of 12. We didnt get seated until 3:45. It took another 15 minutes before the server came over and took our order. Most of the family ordered from the dinner menu. The food wasnt worth the price and it's not soul food. Canned greens and canned yams are not soul food when you dont cook them. The mac n cheese taste like box mac n cheese. The fish was salty and greasy. The server never came back to the table to ask us did we need anything. I had to go look for her... I didnt appreciate this dinner at all. I WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK TO NELLIES