“Great Day Kayaking”

Weeki Wachee Kayaking
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Staff second to none...Newer boats and well maintained. Will highly recommend this outfit to friends and family

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I have lived in the area my whole life and have taken many trips down the river. This is the first time I learned several things about the river that I never knew. The van trip to the drop off point was very educational. We saw and experienced everything we could have imagined. Thanks again for a great trip.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Couldn't have asked for a better experience! The staff were some of the nicest people I have ever met and truly made my experience better than I could have expected. The river was gorgeous and the kayaks were in excellent condition. The staff was full of helpful tips on what to look for and the best way to navigate around to get the most out of your trip! Overall excellent experience and Weeki Wachee Kayaking will definitely be our go to for kayaking!!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

The trip and staff was very informative and helpful our family had a great experience , seeing two manatees was icing on the cake .

Reviewed 1 May 2014

You have to book with Weeki Wachee Kayaking!! Do not go anywhere else!! I've tried a few other locations and NONE of them compare to the friendly people and the newer, better kayaks! I have to share my story. I lost my car keys somewhere in the water while I was kayaking. The staff literally stood at the landing area asking every single person who floated by if they found my keys- for 2 full hours! And you know what, they totally found my keys and saved the day for sure! They let me use their cell phone and were calling allover town trying to get people to help me get into my car. Seriously, nobody would ever go above and beyond like this. They were incredible. Go see them and you'll understand! Very friendly, very informative, and overall was the best kayaking trip I've ever experienced- even though I lost my car keys for a few hours :)

1  Thank Julicking