Quality Inn
US$110
US$70
US$66
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanyogurtcontinental breakfast was greatwaffle makerplenty of hot waterplace to staytwo double bedsstayed for two nightsan older hotelwould highly recommend this hotelpine islandqibrooksvillecarpetingmold
Reviewed 25 March 2013

I have stayed at other hotels in this immediate area. This is the overall best place to stay. The hotel is convenient to everything including the Weeki Wachee Park and shows, many restaurants of all types and prices, the Gulf of Mexico is a very short drive, golf courses including World Woods (5 star rated) about 10 miles away, and a great location for lots of 1/2 to 1 day exploring trips. During my stay there was a carnival and a huge wild bird convention attended by not only bird lovers and watchers, but many professional photographers from everywhere you can dream of. Many of the restaurants and very nice bars have live bands playing a wide range of music. This Best Western was fully booked during my entire stay, but was very quiet. My room was quite large and fully equipped. Everything was very, very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good and included at least hot waffles, 3 kinds of cereal, hard boiled eggs, assorted fresh danish, bagels, toast, yogurt, orange and apple juice, tea, and the best coffee I have had in a hotel. I am a rather picky traveler so you can see by my review, I really recommend this hotel. Plus, they have a very helpful and knowledgeable staff on duty 24 hours a day. They all did a very good job from the desk people to the maids to the maintenance people. One of those staff people, Greylin, did an outstanding job in making my stay extremely pleasant and enjoyable. Greylin is a definite asset to this establishment. I will be back as this is now my choice to stay at whenever I am in this area.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet, so choose based on your needs.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Parth P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2013

Thank you so much for sharing this with the TripAdvisor community! I look forward to having you stay with us again. Thank you so much!

Reviewed 25 February 2013

We stayed one night at this hotel and found it adequate for our needs. The room was clean and comfortable, the hotel was well situated for the parks we wished to visit and it was priced right. Free coffee, both regular and decaf, was available all day in the lobby. The breakfast was OK. Front desk was courteous and efficient. We had a nice quiet room in the back.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2013

This Best Western offers good accommodation for the traveller. In this particular area, at the large corner of Hwys 50 and 19, close to tourist attractions Weeki Wachee, Crystal River, and Homosassa Springs, there isn't much to choose from! We chose the Best Western because it gave us a great deal (booked through an online hotel site) of $65/night. King-sized room, quiet a/c, facing the bush at the back...while on the highway, it was extremely quiet. No elevator! And doors accessed from the outside...more motel than hotel. Everything was clean, minimal toiletries and towels not the fluffiest I've ever seen, but it was fine. One complaint was the little tiny bathroom containing shower/tub and toilet...barely room enough to shut the door and no electrical outlet in there. The sink and large vanity were in the main room. We missed breakfast on two mornings as it was only served til 9 and we were tired and on holiday, but on the morning I got down there on time, it was pretty good...mostly cold foods but they had a waffle maker and a toaster and some hard-boiled eggs plus the usual cereals and yogurt. There were also newspapers which I appreciated, a nice lobby with couches and sitting space and a computer which was initially slow and did not connect but was fixed by the staff. Staff was friendly although there was only one lady on when we checked in and she was really busy both at the counter and on the phone and check-in took longer than it should. That all said, could not beat the price!

Room Tip: If stairs give you a problem, specify ground floor as there is no elevator. Also, rooms facing the back are going to be quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2013

Breakfast, microwave, fridge, clean room, AAA rates, what else could you need for a good room. I would stay again. Great place to stay for the price. Diner next door as well. Lobby is nice but room was very clean.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Jess M
porthotel, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2013

Thank You for your business.Thank You. Kevin Patel.

Reviewed 14 December 2012

Our stay was for two nites. The front desk staff was very helpful in recommending local eating places and activites. They even offered to move us to Crystal River as we wanted to swim with the Manatees. They room had a king bed, refrig and microwave. Everything worked and was clean. The bed was comfortable. We had no complaints and would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple