“Weeki Wachee Stay”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Weeki Wachee
Jacksonville, Florida
“Weeki Wachee Stay”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

My wife and I went to Weeki Wachee to see the mermaids at Weeki Wachee State Park. The hotel was right around the corner from the State Park. It was a great location. The check- in process was easy with no wait. The room was clean and the bed felt so good. The shower was missing the shower curtain but motel staff brought one to the room very quickly. The breakfast could have been better. There were no eggs or fruit when I went in around 8:00. Overall my stay was very good. I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Parth P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 6 August 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community! We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Racine, WI
Reviewed 22 July 2013

This hotel was cheap but I was surprised at how good it was. The rooms were very clean and updated. The only thing was the carpet, it was dirty to walk on without shoes. They had the best pillows I have ever slept in. The breakfast was simple but it worked. The front desk staff were very nice, except on of the night guys, I think his name was Muhammed. He was rude and not willing to fix any concerns. I will be back to this hotel if im ever in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for your feedback and I would like to apologize about the carpet and the behavior of the employee. I will be using your feedback to deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.
Winter Park, Colorado
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Room was a decent size and service was overall okay. The bathroom was tiny and the pool area was barren. We had some time to burn and asked if they would put an umbrella in the table since the sun was coming out. The person at the desk was helpful. However, the service person seemed bothered by the request. He then installed a half broken umbrella.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Parth P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 14 July 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community! I would like to apologize for the pool area amenities, especially the broken umbrella. We recently had bad weather in the area and the umbrellas had been damaged. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. We hope you will come back and visit us again soon.
Chicago
Reviewed 3 July 2013

The Best Western Nature Coast was very clean. Although the bathroom was small the room was big and had a nice table and chairs for having coffee in the morning. The pool was clean and the pool area big.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family

Parth P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 14 July 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community!
scottsdale, arizona
Reviewed 29 June 2013

I stayed here in early June for 3 nights. There weren't many choices in hotels in this area, so I chose this one since it seemed to be the closest to my destination at Wichee Wachee Springs. The rooms were very basic (expected) but they reeked of mold and wet carpets. The level of cleanliness was very low. On the last night at about 1:00 a.m. I called down to the front desk to complain of a rather vicious fight that was taking place right outside my room. When someone from the front desk finally answered (after a 15 minute wait) they told me the police were on their way. Things quieted down after that and at 2:30 a.m. I was just about to drift off to a nice REM sleep when the front desk calls me and asks if I would give the police a witness statement. So in conclusion, very little sleep, uncomfortable, and creepy. I will not be visiting this 'hotel' again.

Room Tip: Run, don't walk, from this hotel. Not worth the money/bother.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Parth P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 30 June 2013

Travellers are raving about these Weeki Wachee hotels

Atmore, Alabama
Reviewed 14 June 2013

fantastic room-we had a king bed non-smoking room was extremely clean and maintained the hotel staff was the most helpfull friendly people i've ever dealt with-we stayed two nights and even my wife was impressed with the service and and quality and that is saying a lot because she is not easily impressed-great place to stay pool clean and wi-fi worked perfectly

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple

Parth P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 16 June 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are so happy to hear you were happy with your stay. If you are ever back in the area, we hope to be your hotel of choice!
Washington State
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Stayed just one pleasant night prior to visiting the Weeki Wachee Springs mermaid park (we wanted to be close - it's right around the corner). Nice room, nice staff, nice pool, nice breakfast, nice price. What else could you possibly need? Nuff said.

Room Tip: Ground floor, back side: Quiet with shortest pool access.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank wedgewa
Parth P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 7 June 2013
Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weeki Wachee
#3 of 6 in Brooksville
Howard Johnson Port Richey
Howard Johnson Port Richey
#4 of 7 in Port Richey

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!