“Fabulously different!!”

Cafe Bleu
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2013 via mobile

This is the second time we have eaten at Cafe Blue and it is even better than I remember! Bleuu and Roxy are wonderful people. I would say a bit on eccentric side, and that is what makes them so wonderful. So, lets talk about the food....oh the food!!! It is superb! I had the Parmesan crusted grouper, delicious falls short of description! It was so very good. My husband had the fish and chips... Just as good. We looked at each other and said we couldn't manage to eat dessert then Roxy told us about the home made ice cream, toasted coconut and chocolate chocolate chip, needless to say we had one if each..delicious again!!!!! You have to try this place it a gem in the ruff...well worth the trip...

1  Thank sveetone12
There are newer reviews for Cafe Bleu

Reviewed 31 August 2012

We stayed at Welaka Lodge and resort, walking distance to the cafe! terrific view of the river and an amazing sunset! sitting with a glass of wine outside the cafe and looking at the sunset is calming and soothing. The food is GOOD! the crapcakes amazing and Roxy is friendly, welcoming and so increible that she even gave us FREE Quiche to take home, which by the way was increible!

Roxy & Mr Bleu, have faith keep on cooking and serving the food with love, keep on building it and they will come!

Best to you! Maria +Manny Goomez
PS: The Cubans from Miami

Reviewed 11 August 2012

Interesting place and people who own it. Beautiful location right on the river. Easy to go by boat, just park at the marina and walk up the hill. Good fresh bread. Food was ok, came out really fast which almost made me feel like pre-made. Fish and chips was the best of the meals among the group.

Reviewed 12 July 2012

We loved the place,wish they would be cleaner...:(

Reviewed 1 July 2012

My husband and I brought our boat over to Welaka for a few days to celebrate his 60th birthday. I had read great reviews about Cafe Bleu and decided to take him there. It was totally Awesome! Roxy and Bleu were so nice and down to earth. The food which was a dinner of fresh sea bass, orzo and fresh green beans was incredible! So fresh and delicious! Their warm hospitality can't be outdone. Roxy brought out a piece of key lime pie with a sparkler on it for Dan. So sweet of her. We enjoyed talking with them. We had actually met Bleu a few years back while exploring on our Harley. We will eat there anytime we go back. The only place I would recommend! Thanks Roxy and Bleu for a great evening.