“ok”

Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We cater to families and large groups - offering a full menu ranging from hamburgers to homemade Maryland-style jumbo lump crabcakes, hand-breaded shrimp, New England clam chowder, fresh vegetables, a daily lunch special, homemade desserts and many other options. We have something for everyone!
Reviewed 21 April 2014

shrimp was over cooked,it was ok.Not the best meal,average.The waitress was very nice.You can walk there,its that close. So that may work for some people. Could have been an off nite.

2  Thank vicsdahlias
There are newer reviews for Shrimp-R-Us & More

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Here it is in a nutshell - 17 shrimp fried, grilled or steamed or a combination plus 2 sides for $10.95. What a great price, and I don't think the price has increased in a few years. The list of sides to choose from is a long one, at least a dozen choices. The baked sweet potato was done to perfection and their coleslaw is homemade and delicious. Welaka is off the beaten path - that's the charm of it.

2  Thank jktran
Reviewed 21 March 2014

The first time I visited this establishment, I ordered a Shrimp dinner. WOW!!! I could not wait til I went there for lunch again. Well the second time there, I think the food was better than the first time. I am with the Southern Cruisers Riding Club, Jacksonville Chapter, and we had our Annual State Rally...in Jacksonville. There were about 100 members or so that did a ride from Jacksonville to Shrimp's R Us. The food was unbelievably great tasting and there was NO WAY of leaving there without a full stomach. It was an all you can eat affair including salad, fries, soft drinks and more. Service, in my opinion, is good but the food is great.

2  Thank razzkar
Zarkaanne, Owner at Shrimp-R-Us & More, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Thank you for your kind review - we always look forward to having your group ride all the way from Jacksonville and surrounding areas. We hope to see you all again soon..

Reviewed 16 March 2014

We came to visit relatives nearby and were taken to Shrimp R Us. The food options were plentiful and affordable. The service was great. We were there for lunch on a Monday and it was quiet but expectedly so. 17 Shrimp was our table's popular order, kids enjoyed chicken strips. The menu was big enough that I know I could have eaten here a week straight and been happy to explore it more. The ambiance was as expected, not the ritz but clean and accommodating. I felt at home and was coming for the seafood experience. Was pleasantly surprised with the food quality and options.

2  Thank MarkfromMN
Reviewed 9 March 2014

A good stop for local seafood and more. Not much atmosphere. A place locals like to eat. Service and prices are very good.

1  Thank Carole M