“Best restaurant in Wellington!!”

Agliolio Fresh Pasta & Wine Bar
Ranked #1 of 161 Restaurants in Wellington
Price range: US$7 - US$19
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Agliolio has been Wellington's favorite gathering place for more than 8 years. They make their pasta fresh daily, using 100% semolina flour. The "create your own pasta-bility" section of the menu allows you to design your own meal, by selecting a fresh pasta, a homemade made-to-order sauce, and unlimited vegetable toppings, and is accompanied by salad and garlic bread, for just $10. For a few dollars more, you can pair your pasta with a traditional homemade Italian entree, ranging from Chicken Francese to Eggplant Parmigiana and Veal Marsala.
Reviewed 17 April 2014

My wife and I dine here regularly. Before I start raving about the food, the staff is amazing. The restaurant is family owned and everyone really puts effort into the guests dining experience. Nick (manager) knows me by name and always checks on all the guests. Now the food... The bread is fresh baked. Salads are great. All the pasta and sauce is made in house. All the entrees we've tried are delicious and large. The best of all is their homeade chocolate lasagnawhich is the most original desert I've ever had. Thanks Agliolio for going the extra yard.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

The food is excellent. However, the noise is way way too much. We tried the Boynton beach location to see if it was quieter. It was - BUT the service was non-existent.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Have enjoyed everything I've eaten there, and the prices are very reasonable. Just wish it wasn't so darn noisy.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Went here on a Sunday night to have dinner with friends. I ordered the shrimp fra diabalo. Very dry and bland. The waittress made herself scarce. She also had an air about her that she was better than us When I finally flagged her down, I told the waittress that it had no sauce and was not hot at all. She took it back, with an attitude. The manager finally came over and tried to make it right. Will never no back again. There's better restaurants around that I'd rather spend my money at.

1  Thank choices817
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I am a regular here. Excellent food, reasonable prices, good service and a very friendly atmosphere. Not the quietest place to go but an excellent experience