“Guilty pleasure”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Royal Palm Beach, Florida
“Guilty pleasure”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

This has to be the best burger in the county! I was there today, said heck with the diet and indulged on a double bacon cheeseburger and Cajun Fries (the only way they should be eaten). Amazing! Also what a nice surprise, the associates in the restaurant were friendly and came around to see how I was doing and even offered to get my refill.

Visited May 2014

Wellington, Florida, United States
“Love it”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Wonderful burgers. Fun place. Kids love it. We also visit the key west location which is equally as good.

• Visited April 2014
Wiltshire
“Best Burger I've ever had!”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Whilst working in the States I popped in after a late finish at work and somebody said I had to try this place. By far the best Burger I've ever had and I've eaten a few in many different countries. I don't know what they do but they are fantastic, as are the fries. If your looking for a smart sit down restaurant experience then this place isn't for you. It's clean, the staff are great and fresh ingredients are cooked to order. If you like your burgers then you must go.

• Visited February 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Good burgers! Good fries too but VERY salty!”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Wanted a quick fix for lunch. The burgers are great! Everything you could want on them! The fries were very good but VERY salty!!

• Visited January 2014
West Palm Beach
“The best burgers & fries ever!”
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

My family and I often visit this hamburger place. We absolutely love the burgers and the fries are a must have. They have malt vinegar that you can dip your fries into. Yum Yum, it's so delicious! While we wait for our food we like to munch on the free peanuts. This is definitely the best place for burgers.

• Visited December 2013