“Good Value--Great Service--Catering”

C R Chicks Wellington
Ranked #36 of 161 Restaurants in Wellington
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I have always enjoyed their food. I recently had them cater an event. They delivered the food for a small fee, and the food was great. Love their Artichoke pasta.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

I live in Wellington and was surprised to see CR Chicks rated this highly so I tried it. The chicken was moist but not out of the ordinary for taste. I've had chicken from supermarkets or Costco that has been about as moist but more flavorful. For me, the sides were the only part of the meal that exceeded expectations. The green beans were fresh and not overcooked. The cole slaw was nice too. I would guess that the cole slaw was prepared on the premises rather than from a bag as the cabbage was crisp and the sauce was clear (no mayo) and tasty. Overall, a good place that's better than, say, Boston Market, but not by a wide margin.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

My wife and I stopped in at CR Chicks during some down time while attending a field hockey event at the nearby Polo Club. We were tired of eating vendor food, and we needed something quick but did not want typical fast food. CR Chicks was just what we needed. The food was good, the portions satisfying, and the prices quite reasonable.

The chicken tasted great, and the four sides and bread we had between us were all good. Service was also quite friendly. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

I've been a CR Chicks regular for years and this location, like the one in West Palm, is worth the trip. The wide variety of fresh side dishes, the fair pricing, and of course, the incredibly tasty chicken keep me coming back. I can't say enough about the staff there, always pleasant and so attentive. This is the way a restaurant should be run. Kudos!

Reviewed 22 September 2013

I found this place down the street from a customer we do work for a few times a year. Stopped by one night out of curiosity and have been coming back ever since. Roasted Chicken on a wood burning spit, absolutely outstanding!!!!! Hands down the best roasted chicken I have had! The Smoked Chicken w/ Penne Pasta another favorite and their Horseradish Smashers. They offer a skinless Chicken option, but considering the flavor from the wood, it should be a crime to remove the skin! Pricing is really fair and from the times I have been in it appears they do a big carry-out service as well. If Chicken is on your taste buds give this place a try and hopefully you'll enjoy it as I do!