“So glad I discovered this hotel!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Wellington
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Wellington
Kinnelon, New Jersey
“So glad I discovered this hotel!”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Having elderly parents who escape the cold for three months in the West Palm Beach area I've been visiting aka checking up on them for the past few winters. Previously I stayed in pricey beach front properties with my kids but found that they were almost 30 minutes away from my parents' apartment. This year I searched for hotels closer to them and found two Hampton Inns, one of which offered suites. After reading Tripadvisor reviews of the one in Wellington I booked a four night stay in a suite, explaining to my 20 yr old- ish kids we weren't staying at the beach. I expected grumbling but when they saw pictures of the pool area then looked out our window at 4 foot high snow drifts at home, they were fine with it. We checked in around 9pm and were greeted by very friendly, helpful front desk staff. The hotel lobby area had an upscale, elegant feel to it. Our suite was very nice and roomy and very quiet. It had a full sized refrigerator, microwave and sink in it as well as two flat screen tv's. The beds were extremely comfortable and the decor was very nice. A buffet breakfast was included in the price which you could bring outside to a table under a covered patio or eat by the pool. We really liked the Hampton's location in Wellington because it was near a nice mall, restaurants and shops and only 12 minutes to my parents. We relaxed by the hotel's pool, visited with my parents, did some shopping, etc. and no one even wanted to make a trip to the beach. Now that's saying something! My only suggestion for improvement to the suite is for the hotel to install a corner seat or shelf in the huge walk in shower, the small one does not hold many toiletries. Overall we were very happy with our stay and will definitely return!

Room Tip: Upper floor suite looking out over the lake is very nice. Bring utensils and paper goods as the suit...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
  • Korean first
BLAINVILLE, Canada
Reviewed 26 February 2014

My sister and I spent 3 days st this hotel. First time stay for my sister, and second for myself. We chose this hotel because of my first experience here ,even though it was a 30 minute drive to our recently purchased condo. The room was clean and well appointed, a/c was quiet and easy to regulate, plenty of hot water for showering. Lots of fresh coffee 24/24, we are both coffee lovers!! The business centre was very helpful, we googled our maps and driving directions, so no stress getting around. Thanks to staff and management for making this a great stay!!

atlanta, United States
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Probably the nicest Hampton Inn I have stayed in....a bit more expensive than most, but extremely nice hotel. The pool area is very nice with a covered patio. Rooms are well kept, clean, quiet, and nicely appointed. Lobby area is pleasant, and staff were excellent. Great location, with plenty of amenitites (shopping, restaurants, etc) in the immediate area.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo

San Diego, California
Reviewed 19 February 2014

This was our 2nd experience at the Inn & we were very satisfied. Clean, fast, GREAT BED,
& located in a good spot. Staff was excellent Food & snack were very decent.
Friendly People, needed room service to fix a problem with the TV & it was taken care of within10 minutes.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 19 February 2014

If I was the pickiest person in the world, I could not find something to complain about here. Quiet, pretty, people are nice, breakfast was great, pool is gorgeous. Nicest Hampton Inn I've ever seen in my life. I will stay here again anytime I'm in town. A client of mine that lives in Wellington reccomended this hotel to me when I came to see her. I would say the same to anyone traveling to Wellington. It's very, very nice.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Flatts, Bermuda
Reviewed 18 February 2014

My daughter and I recently returned after a 5 night stay to attend the WEF in Wellington. This hotel exudes a wonderful ambience; is immaculately clean and the staff accommodating. Can't wait for our next stay!

near Washington, DC
Reviewed 15 February 2014

This will NOT be the least expensive Hampton Inn in which you've ever stayed, if you frequent them. It may very well be the best, however.
The staff is courteous and efficient. The breakfast was quite acceptable, and the breakfast area was immaculate. The staff worked at keeping all dishes of choices full.
You won't get a microwave, of course, but the rooms are attractive, I found the beds comfortable. The room in which I stayed was spotless.
If you choose a suite, those are quite large and do include a kitchen. Again, not the least expensive, but very nice. I have seen "upscale" brands that do not do a better job than does this Hampton.
Now, you do need to like a horse theme to appreciate the decor. It's Wellington; that is no real surprise.
I did not want to dine in the chain type restaurants next door (although they are convenient, and the staff indicated they are "fine". I asked for a recommendation and was sent to Ollies, nearby. It was a good recommendation.
The hotel does NOT offer AAA or other discounts, FYI.
I would not hesitate to book family into this hotel, recommend it to acquaintances, or stay there again. Well done. Very well done indeed.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the "park" might be preferable to those overlooking the parking lot.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wellington
Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Florida Turnpike
Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Flor...
#6 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Hampton Inn West Palm Beach-Lake Worth-Turnpike
La Quinta Inn West Palm Beach - Florida Turnpike
La Quinta Inn West Palm Beach - ...
#23 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Royal Inn
Royal Inn
#1 of 1 in Royal Palm Beach
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach
Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Central Airport
Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Cent...
#4 of 34 in West Palm Beach

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Wellington? Share your experiences!