“RETURN TRIP WITH FAMILY MEMBER”

Hampton Inn & Suites Wellington
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Wellington
BLAINVILLE, Canada
“RETURN TRIP WITH FAMILY MEMBER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

My sister and I spent 3 days st this hotel. First time stay for my sister, and second for myself. We chose this hotel because of my first experience here ,even though it was a 30 minute drive to our recently purchased condo. The room was clean and well appointed, a/c was quiet and easy to regulate, plenty of hot water for showering. Lots of fresh coffee 24/24, we are both coffee lovers!! The business centre was very helpful, we googled our maps and driving directions, so no stress getting around. Thanks to staff and management for making this a great stay!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Korean first
atlanta, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

Probably the nicest Hampton Inn I have stayed in....a bit more expensive than most, but extremely nice hotel. The pool area is very nice with a covered patio. Rooms are well kept, clean, quiet, and nicely appointed. Lobby area is pleasant, and staff were excellent. Great location, with plenty of amenitites (shopping, restaurants, etc) in the immediate area.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo

San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

This was our 2nd experience at the Inn & we were very satisfied. Clean, fast, GREAT BED,
& located in a good spot. Staff was excellent Food & snack were very decent.
Friendly People, needed room service to fix a problem with the TV & it was taken care of within10 minutes.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

If I was the pickiest person in the world, I could not find something to complain about here. Quiet, pretty, people are nice, breakfast was great, pool is gorgeous. Nicest Hampton Inn I've ever seen in my life. I will stay here again anytime I'm in town. A client of mine that lives in Wellington reccomended this hotel to me when I came to see her. I would say the same to anyone traveling to Wellington. It's very, very nice.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Flatts, Bermuda
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

My daughter and I recently returned after a 5 night stay to attend the WEF in Wellington. This hotel exudes a wonderful ambience; is immaculately clean and the staff accommodating. Can't wait for our next stay!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

near Washington, DC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

This will NOT be the least expensive Hampton Inn in which you've ever stayed, if you frequent them. It may very well be the best, however.
The staff is courteous and efficient. The breakfast was quite acceptable, and the breakfast area was immaculate. The staff worked at keeping all dishes of choices full.
You won't get a microwave, of course, but the rooms are attractive, I found the beds comfortable. The room in which I stayed was spotless.
If you choose a suite, those are quite large and do include a kitchen. Again, not the least expensive, but very nice. I have seen "upscale" brands that do not do a better job than does this Hampton.
Now, you do need to like a horse theme to appreciate the decor. It's Wellington; that is no real surprise.
I did not want to dine in the chain type restaurants next door (although they are convenient, and the staff indicated they are "fine". I asked for a recommendation and was sent to Ollies, nearby. It was a good recommendation.
The hotel does NOT offer AAA or other discounts, FYI.
I would not hesitate to book family into this hotel, recommend it to acquaintances, or stay there again. Well done. Very well done indeed.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the "park" might be preferable to those overlooking the parking lot.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

After plane delays and a really tough week
we are so relaxed and refreshed after just one night at this suites hotel! We got in a little early for 2 pm checkin but the staff quickly invited us to make ourselves comfortable. Hubby went to work in the business center
Grandmother found a nice indoor place to read and i raced outside to find a lounge chair in the sun! When our room was ready we found they had upgraded us to a room that was easier for grandma to get around. How sweet was that. We will definitely be back!!

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wellington
Hampton Inn West Palm Beach-Lake Worth-Turnpike
Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Florida Turnpike
Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Flor...
#6 of 34 in West Palm Beach
La Quinta Inn West Palm Beach - Florida Turnpike
La Quinta Inn West Palm Beach - ...
#23 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach
Royal Inn
Royal Inn
#1 of 1 in Royal Palm Beach
BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes
BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes
#10 of 34 in West Palm Beach

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Wellington? Share your experiences!