“Wonderful place”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Quail Hollow Golf
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Went for supper with my family and had such a good experience. The food was good and the atmosphere was out of this world. We sat by the pools and had our supper and it was just amazing. I will definitely go back next time I am in the area.

There are newer reviews for Quail Hollow Golf

Reviewed 20 March 2013

We went for an evening of music on the patio. The patio is stunning. The music was great. But, the food...WOW what a surprise. So good, I still can't wait to go back for more.

Reviewed 21 August 2012

A friend introduced us to this course, and we've played it probably 6 times in the last 8 weeks. The facilities are great, very high-quality. The bathrooms are very nice. The course is in great shape. The prices are very fair, the carts are nice. The pace of play can be slow sometimes after heavy rains when it is cart path only but everyone is nice and does not detract from the experience. The beverage cart ladies take excellent care of you, I see them probably 4-5 times per round. Brittany is very friendly. They also serve liquor which is nice if you want a vodka tonic. The food is terrific, from the sandwiches from the cart to the food in the clubhouse, which is very beautiful. They have a Sunday brunch where you can get a fresh flatbread made to order or omelets. The burger is terrific, as is the turkey club. I have not had a bad meal here.
The course is challenging yet forgiving, with fairways narrow enough that you want accuracy yet wide enough in areas to give you a boost if your short goes awry.
There's some water, some sand, but the houses along the course are far enough away that i've never had to look in someone's yard for my balls. It costs a little more than my usual course, but is longer with nicer facilities. It's a good value.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

Work down the street and we frequent this place for lunch and happy hour. They have an amazing grilled salmon salad!

1  Thank Wemo