“A very nice day for $75.”

Best Western Wesley Chapel
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Wesley Chapel
Reviewed 21 May 2013 via mobile

My only complaint here is when I checked in, the staff did not tell me much of anything. I didn't know where the pool was, when breakfast was or anything like that. That having been said, the staff was very friendly, the pool was nice, and the breakfast was above average. They even had sausage and biscuit gravy!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Dutchva

Reviewed 16 April 2013

The room was average and had a spell but most of all the management was horrible and unprofessional. My husband and I just recently stayed and the next morning the head of housekeeping open our door without knocking and ignoring the "Quiet Sign" whick was hanging on the door. When questioning why she did this, she in-turn said the front desk said the room had been vacated. I asked why did she not knock but she kept saying front desk made a mistake. So I asked her to close the door and she would not. My husband went to front desk to complain. When I went to checkout the front clerk told me the maid said there was no sign and she had knocked. I told him she was not being truthful and he in-turn told me I was a liar. We had words and the GM came out and also stated the same because the head of housekeeping who had done this was her mother. I told them they will all be reported to Corporate and we will never stay there again. I also told them that they need to review their cameras. When you have management who donot care about their customers and cannot reprimand their employees (whether they are family members or not) for wrong doing they should not be in business. 3/12/2013

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
5  Thank R R
Reviewed 15 April 2013

We had a wonderful experience at this excellent Best Western right off I-75 in Wesley Chapel. It is about 25 minutes north of Tampa and it gave us access to a wonderful new shopping and dining area to explore. The people were very cooperative. When we had trouble with a lamp, they promptly found a replacement and cleaned up the problems. They provide a newspaper at your door and make you feel really important. There is an excellent breakfast and a very pleasant breakfast room. The hotel is handy to everything and is a delight to visit.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank William G
Reviewed 15 April 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Jeffery C
Reviewed 16 March 2013

We were here for a night on our way through Florida. It's right off I75, northeast of Tampa. Clean, big rooms, good beds, old TVs, good standard free breakfast (but small breakfast room). No problems and nice staff.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Swl781
Reviewed 11 March 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Stanley V
Reviewed 23 February 2013

We stayed here one night after a concert at the state fairgrounds in a Tampa. It cost about half the amount of rooms near the fairgrounds, but was only 15 minutes away. The staff was friendly. The hotel itself and our room was clean. Free breakfast.

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly for the best rate. We purchased through Priceline and paid about $10 more th...