“One of the best kept secrets!”

Saddlebrook Resort Tampa
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Wesley Chapel
Reviewed 14 June 2014

The rooms are well maintained considering they are a little older. If you want peace and quiet this is the place to go. The bathrooms were clean and the kitchen was nice. The food is a little pricey but you can pick around and find a lot of choices. Make sure you tip the golf cart guys, they hustle to pick you up and drop off around the property as needed. Great for a work retreat/organization meetings.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Carla M

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Resort was great especially Howard Moore the tennis director.He was so friendly from our first day on. Loved the huge pool and the beautiful grounds. Cant wait to go back. Rooms were spacious and we used the kitchen every day to cook.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank toddmike
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I will never go back. You need to watch out for them they make random charges to your card weeks later and random charges during your stay. The valet people were very rude to us and made us feel not welcome. If you try to call them on an issue they give you the run around and keep transferring to people who don't answer there phone. It was a mess and I am still dealing with it and it has made my vacation a nightmare

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank Lopez8485
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This was my second time attending their week-long tennis camp - and I will probably go back next year. Room was fine & tennis instruction was great. Five hours of tennis a day can be rough - especially in the summer - so be prepared.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I don't even know where to start. Purely disappointing. Just made it home from our five night stay. My husband agrees with me that this was the worst Florida vacation we have ever had, and the longest five day vacation of our lives. Staff treated us very poorly; not welcoming; not knowledgeable. Valet/Bellmans were horrible. Although I blame the resort for that. You offer no self-parking and only valet. After paying $15 to the resort per/night for parking, who's interested in coming out of their pockets every day, all day to give a tip just for getting your vehicle. You're literally paying $20/day for parking. Ridiculous. We were charged county and state fees that we did not know that we would be charged for until the point of checkout. Was quoted a per day and total cost, and the bottom line number was nothing further from the truth. Grounds were beautiful, but rooms were a bit outdated. Overall, not at all happy with experience. JUST DON'T. That's all I can say. This vacation experience for me and my family was just wrong on so many levels.....all thanks to Saddlebrook.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank DisappointedGuest504
Reviewed 29 May 2014

When I arrived at Saddlebrook the valet staff was so rude I almost left without entering the resort. Cheryl was able to take care of all of my concerns and I did not have to interact with the valet greeters anymore during my stay. This location is outdated is an candidate for the television show Hotel Impossible. The outside areas are very dirty with trash that is not picked up for days. The cleaning staff needs serious retraining and the entire valet staff should be fired and replaced. They leave an awful impression of the resort.

Room Tip: Be sure to let the Front desk know if you are handicapped.