The rooms are well maintained considering they are a little older. If you want peace and quiet this is the place to go. The bathrooms were clean and the kitchen was nice. The food is a little pricey but you can pick around and find a lot of choices. Make sure you tip the golf cart guys, they hustle to pick you up and drop off around the property as needed. Great for a work retreat/organization meetings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 780 Acre resort 30 minutes north of Tampa International Airport with 95,000 Sq. Ft. of indoor and outdoor meeting and function space, two Arnold Palmer signature golf courses, 45 tennis courts in every grand slam surface, European-style Spa, Half-million gallon Superpool, Sports Village with Fitness Center; four award-winning restaurants and three lounges, the Saddlebrook Golf Academy and Hopman Tennis Programs for instruction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Saddlebrook Resort Tampa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saddlebrook Resort Tampa Hotel Wesley Chapel
- Saddlebrook Hotel Tampa
- Saddlebrook Resort Wesley Chapel
- Saddlebrook Resort Tampa Wesley Chapel, Florida